- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Inspiring Women to Give: What Nonprofits Need to Know Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Women are growing in strength and numbers as the top wealth holders in the United States. Trillions of dollars are in the control of these women to pass on to future generations as they outlive their husbands and other male relatives. How can you align your organization's core values with the women of this boom generation? Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where you will discover:
- Proven strategies to attract more women to your organization's cause
- How to use key personality traits of this generation for better communication
- Techniques to effectively target and market to top women wealth holders
- Motivational strategies to maximize women's giving and leadership
In this practical, 60-minute audio conference, you and your colleagues will be provided with the latest information on successful strategies and tactics to align your nonprofit cause with the cares and concerns of women today, motivating this influential group to give more.
- Increasing Donations From Your Female Contributors
- Proven methods to secure major gifts from female philanthropists
- Effective techniques for raising more money for targeted causes
- What is the "culture of women" - how are women's giving styles different?
- New Ways to Empower Women Prospects and Donors
- Stewardship techniques that draw women closer to your cause
- Communication strategies that keep women loyal to your organization
- Top 5 strategies to align donor's interest and values with organization's mission
- Powerful techniques for Marketing, Communicating and Connecting with Affluent Women
- Unique communication tactics that keep women connected
- What are the 5 peer personality traits of boomer women?
- Proven Methods to Effectively "Speak Female"
- Creating programs and events that appeal to women
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific women's giving questions answered
Margaret May Damen, CFP, CLU, ChFC, CDFA, is founder and president of the Institute for Women and Wealth in Lake Worth, Florida.
- Margaret began her focus on women's financial issues in 1990 with the publication of her book, Money$ense for Women. She is listed in "Who's Who in Finance in America."
- Today, her renowned workshop series, "The Life you Live is the Legacy You Leave," transcends traditional estate planning and empowers women to resolve existing psychological or emotional barriers that inhibit meaningful individual and family philanthropic giving.
- Prior to founding the Institute for Women and Wealth, Mrs. Damen was Senior Financial Advisor with American Express Financial Advisors for 18 years, Vice-President for Development and Fundraising for Boston University, and an instructor in investment and money management at Florida Atlantic University's continuing education department. Mrs. Damen is past president of the Treasure Coast Planned Giving Council and a board member of the National Committee on Planned Giving.
- Margaret May Damen is an accomplished trainer and public speaker. Her latest book will be published by John Wiley & Sons in Spring 2009.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.