- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Root Cause Analysis: Prevent Problems and Improve Quality Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Recurring problems hurt your organization by lowering quality and customer service. The ultimate goal of RCA is to eliminate the actual cause of the problem and make quality better. In this 60-minute audio conference, gain knowledge and tools from case studies and real-life scenarios to get to the underlying causes of problems to create lasting solutions. Please join us to discover how to:
- Cut costs with specific root cause analysis tools you can apply now
- Solve the root cause of a problem; examples from expert practitioners
- Stop the physical and human roots from causing undesirable outcomes
- How to diagnose recurring problems increasing efficiency and saving money
This practical 60-minute, audio conference will provide you and your colleagues with keys to maximize Root Cause Analysis as a flexible tool to meet your organizations standards.
- Finding & Correcting the Root Cause of Each Problem
- The four "levels of cause" that lead to repetitive error and cost you money
- Creating your analysis plan - Vital guidelines for success
- Sort through indicators to attack the problem at its source
- Essential Root Cause Tools to Improve Quality Today
- Actual root cause & System root cause - What are the differences?
- Utilizing SMART goals when problem solving
- Examples of charts, matrixes and worksheets to apply at your workplace
- Root Cause Analysis Tools: Eliminate Recurring Problems
- Preventative, detective and reactive actions you can apply today
- Root cause processes: Control Barrier Analysis approach & Task and Change Analysis
- Management practices to ensure employees comply with procedures
- Live question and answer session - Hear real-world root cause questions answered
Cathy Fisher is a skilled presenter and a recognized expert in the Quality field. Her experience includes:
- Founder of Quality Improvement Strategies, a quality consulting, training and
business development organization.
- Assists organizations nation-wide in gaining the most benefit from their business management systems.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.