- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Keys to Better Gatekeeping: Protecting Your Bossís Time and Information Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Administrative assistants have to deal with everyone from slick salespersons to schmoozing coworkers who use every trick in the book to get phone time or face time with the boss. As an administrative professional, you know that a major responsibility of your job is managing the time and calendar of the executives you protect. Join us for this 60-minute audio conference where "gatekeepers" will discover better ways to:
- Establish a system with your boss for screening calls and appointments
- Use proper discretion in handling the flow of information through the office
- Become a key business partner with your supervisor
- Know when to say "I'll take care of that"
Being a gatekeeper is as much about managing information as it is about managing people and interruptions. This 60-minute presentation will give you latest tips and tricks to control the access to information and to your employers.
- Perfect Your Role as the Gatekeeper
- Who needs to know what - your boss's employees, clients, friends & family
- Identify when to step up to and solve problems for your boss
- Ethically handle all confidential documentation and correspondence
- Handling Salespeople - On the Phone and In Person
- Tips and tricks for screening external phone calls
- How to politely and professionally question callers to decide importance
- Sensing 'true' urgency: When your boss needs the call now and when it can wait
- Managing Your Time and Your Sanity
- Save time by developing customized responses to common requests
- Protect your schedule from interruptions that wreak havoc on your day
- Strategies to bring calls to a quick close so that you can get back to work
- Live Question & Answer Session - Have your specific questions answered by an expert!
Gina Maddox specializes in helping ambitious professionals and community leaders develop and enhance their communication, leadership and creative thinking skills. Her high-energy, sometimes outrageous presentations are packed with the kind of savvy information, techniques and strategies that only come from first-hand experience.
- Ms. Maddox is a consultant to internationally known organizations, including the U.S. Navy, Johns Hopkins University, Abbott Laboratories and others.
- Gina is a contributor and editor of publications that include: On Second Thought, a weekly column in The Santa Rosa Sun; Compliance Guide to the Medical Staff Standards; and Keynote Keepsakes - a collection of stories and quotes.
- She is a former District Governor for Toastmasters International Advanced
Toastmaster Gold, and a past President of the American Business Women's
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.