- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Cracking into Corporate Accounts: Keys to Getting Your Foot in the Door Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Being able to sell to big companies can guarantee that the bonus checks keep coming every month. In today's market, it is harder than ever to get appointments with the decision makers of large companies. Even more challenging is being able to avoid the many pitfalls of the sales process. Join us for this 60 - minute audio conference where you and your team will learn:
- Proven ways to get appointments with big company decision makers
- Strategies for shortening long, complex and drawn out sales cycles
- Closing techniques that allow you to seal the deal - faster
- The objections top prospects will give you - and how to overcome them
This practical 60 - minute audio conference will provide you with the necessary training to increase profits as well as job security by closing more sales with big companies.
- Getting Your Foot in the Door - What You Can Do Today
- How to prepare for the initial contact
- Proven ways to identify the main decision maker
- Strategies and techniques for getting the appointment
- Cracking the Code of Large Corporate Accounts
- Techniques to ensure successful meetings
- Key components of compelling value propositions
- Specific methods for staying in control of the sales cycle
- How to Finish Strong Every Time
- Powerful follow - up ideas that shorten sales cycles
- How to overcome no budget money and approved vendor lists
- What to do when the sales cycle becomes extensive and draining
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific questions answered
Skip Miller is President of M3 Learning, a Los Gatos, CA-based sales training firm established in 1996.
- Author of five books including the award-winning ProActive Sales Management
(AMACOM, 2001), ProActive Selling (AMACOM, 2003) as well his new one, Ultimate Sales ToolKit (AMACOM 2007).
- He is a sought - after speaker and consultant. As a highly - requested instructor for the American Management Association, he speaks in the areas of Sales, Sales Management, and Sales Force Automation.
- Skip has provided sales and sales management training to hundreds of companies worldwide, including Virgin Atlantic Airways, ACNielsen, Trane,
H-P, Cisco, Cardinal Health, and Thomson and Thomson, as well as dozens of smaller companies trying to sell value and to large companies.
- Skip has been featured in The San Jose Mercury News, The Chicago Tribune, Dallas Morning News, Sales and Marketing Management, Selling Power, and is a regular guest on business talk radio.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.