- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
New RCRA Rules: Understanding EPA’s Hazwaste Reg Update Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
EPA has just rewritten the RCRA definition of regulated wastes. How does this impact your facility and its operations? In this 60-minute program subject matter expert Rolf von Oppenfeld will reveal how to:
- Manage your waste materials outside the strict RCRA regime
- Use new recycling options to significantly reduce risk of penalties
- Minimize regulatory exposure of your "hazardous secondary materials"
- Satisfy Federal and state regulators that your recycling is legitimate
- Take advantage of new business opportunities and cost savings
Discover how you can use EPA's new definition of "waste" under RCRA and new recycling options to greatly reduce your facility's regulatory exposure, avoiding costly fines and penalties. Plus, gain an inside look at how regulators may determine your "wastes" are actually a valuable commodity!
- EPA's Redefined RCRA Waste Rules: Is There Relief at Last?
- Clear explanation of EPA's amended "waste" definition under RCRA
- Ways to steer clear of strict regulations using new recycling options
- How you can apply EPA's new rules to ease regulatory exposure
- Complying with RCRA Waste Management & New Recycling Regs
- Keys to greatly reducing your hazwaste management costs and risks
- Legally recycling previously hazardous wastes without a federal RCRA permit
- How to satisfy regulators that your recycling is legitimate
- What's needed to acquire a regulatory determination of "Non-Waste"
- Finding Qualifying Recyclers for Your Facility's Waste
- How you must now qualify independent recyclers under the new regs
- Questions you are required to ask each recycling facility
- Tips to steer clear of "dirty" recyclers to protect your own facility
- Live Question & Answer Session - Have your specific RCRA questions answered!
Expert Rolf von Oppenfeld is a lawyer with Team for Environmental, Science and Technology Law (TESTLaw) Practice Group, a national environmental law practice. Mr. Von Oppenfeld has been practicing environmental law for 27 years.
- He previously worked for EPA headquarters in both the Superfund and Hazardous Waste enforcement programs. Mr. Von Oppenfeld regularly counsels clients on waste management and compliance issues, performs confidential compliance audits, and has negotiated and litigated hazardous, universal and other waste cases around the country.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.