- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Advanced Form 1099 – Avoid Confusion, Stay IRS Compliant Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
To avoid fines from the IRS, you'll have to know the latest procedures PLUS more sticky situations for filing Form 1099s then ever before. Don't be fined by confusing mistakes. Join this 60-minute audio conference program to hear subject-matter expert Doug Rogers discuss:
- Ways to handle complex 1099 issues & regulations - Stay IRS compliant
- Essential Form 945 info - What you need to know
- How to handle your foreign vendors properly
- Avoid the risk of non-compliance & fines
In this 60-minute program learn complicated Form 1099 procedures to void costly errors, and discover how to prevent the most common IRS mistakes.
- Advanced Form 1099 Reporting Regs: Common IRS Targets
- Tricky Form 1099 reporting guidelines you need to know
- State reporting obligations - How to determine if you have them
- Handling foreign vendors - What's legal, what will cause fines
- Difficult 1099 Issues - Be Compliant & Avoid Penalties
- How to request a refund or correction on amounts you've already withheld
- Determine if you're making payments to an agent or middleman - Why this matters
- Reporting legal damages payments to claimants & attorneys - Must knows for compliance
- Avoid Costly Penalties & Complicated IRS Traps
- Who's responsible for sending 1099s? What do you do with middlemen?
- Steps you can take now to avoid costly penalties
- How to determine if your payee is a foreign vendor
- Question & Answer Session - Have your specific Form 1099 questions answered!
Doug Rogers is Director of Tax Controversy at IRSCompliance, Inc. His experience includes:
- Doug is a consultant on federal and state tax information reporting compliance and has supported a number of fortune 500 companies.
- He has been a lecturer at key tax conferences for a number of years and has had articles relating to tax risk published in both Worth Magazine and on CFO.COM.
- Mr. Rogers retired in 2006 from the IRS where he had served as the Program Director for Penalties & Interest under the stand-up of the new IRS. In that position he was responsible for providing the leadership, guidance, and direction with regards to all aspects of the Penalties & Interest Programs Service-wide.
- Doug is enrolled agent with the privilege of representing taxpayers, before the Internal Revenue Service without restrictions.
This program is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Program Level: Intermediate
Advance preparation: No prerequisites
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.