- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Donor-Centered Newsletters: What You Need to Do to Increase Donations Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Make sure your donor newsletter gets read. Done right, donor newsletters can be a powerful tool to promote donor retention and increase gifts. Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where you will discover:
- Techniques for crafting powerful headlines that inspire more giving
- How to create content when you think you have nothing to say
- Copy writing tips that increase donor loyalty and retention
- A proven formula for using your newsletter to solicit gifts
In this practical, 60-minute audio conference, you and your colleagues will be provided with important information on how you can increase your fundraising income with an effective donor newsletter that gets read and gets results.
- Powerful Techniques to Write an Effective Donor Newsletter - What You Need to Know
- How quotes, captions and other devices improve giving
- Proven techniques to appeal to the four "personality types"
- 3 common flaws to avoid when writing your newsletter
- Proven Strategies to Increase the Appeal of Your Newsletter
- 3 questions every newsletter must answer
- Tested design techniques that make your message meaningful
- 7 emotional triggers that drive donor response
- How to overcome objections - Why testimonials work
- Using Your Newsletter to Improve Donor Retention & Solicit More Gifts
- How to write great headlines that capture your donor's attention
- Proven practices to take advantage of the roving human eye
- Why you should avoid statistics and what should be included instead
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific donor newsletter questions answered
Tom Ahern is recognized as one of North America's top experts on donor communications. He presents dozens of workshops each year on the subject. His easy-to-follow, practical advice has made him a popular speaker at fundraising conferences internationally.
- Tom's work for nonprofit clients has won three prestigious Gold Quill awards, given annually to the most effective communications programs submitted to IABC's formidable worldwide competition.
- Mr. Ahern is the author of three well-received books on donor newsletters - The Mercifully Brief, Real World Guide to... Raising More Money With Newsletters Than You Ever Thought Possible, How to Write Fundraising Materials That Make More Money and Keep Your Donors, co-authored with Simone Joyaux. Tom just released his newest book, How to Write a Winning Case for Support.
- Tom has written the cases for numerous fundraising campaigns, with combined goals exceeding $270 million.
- Mr. Ahern is an award-winning journalist for articles on health, women's rights and other social justice issues.
- Tom received his MA and BA in English from Brown University and a Certificate in Advertising Art from the Rhode Island School of Design.
Full participation in this program is applicable for 1 points in Category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.