- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
9 Principles for Superior Service: Become the Nordstrom of Your Industry Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Nordstrom has long been known as the gold standard for customer service and has inspired companies and organizations in all walks of life. So how can you create a culture and atmosphere to provide "Nordstrom-like" service? Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will discover:
- The 9 Management Principles of America's #1 Customer Service Company
- 3 Ways to Romance Your Customer- How to Sell the Relationship
- How to Empower Employees to Take Customer Service to New Heights
- How to Create, Maintain, Encourage, & Nurture a Customer Service Culture
In this practical 60-minute, audio conference you and your colleagues will learn how Nordstrom earned its legendary reputation and the principles behind its unequalled customer service.
- Create a Love Affair With Your Company - Cultivating Customer Relationships
- Creating an inviting atmosphere - in person, on the phone, & online
- How to provide customer with choices & help them choose
- Increase customer loyalty by providing convenient in-house solutions
- Become a Model of Employee Empowerment - Achieving the Golden Standard
- Keys to empowering employees - steps for success on the frontline
- How to take care of the people that take care of your customers
- Applying Nordstrom's "Hire the smile, train the skill" theory
- Building & Sustaining a "Nordstrom-like" Customer Service Culture
- Commit 100%- How to establish customer service as a way of life
- Nurturing a culture of support and mentorship - what you can do today
- Advocating teamwork through first-class internal customer service
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific questions about applying the Nordstrom Philosophy of legendary customer service answered by our expert speaker.
Robert Spector is a leading international speaker and thinker on world-class customer service and corporate culture. He has been called "America's preeminent retail historian."
- Robert gives keynote presentations and conducts customized customer-service workshops for a vast cross-section of companies and organizations throughout the world.
- Robert is an international bestselling author, responsible for writing "The Nordstrom Way: The Inside Story of America's #1 Customer Service Company", and his latest take on the company, "The Nordstrom Way To Customer Service Excellence: A Handbook for Implementing Great Service In Your Organization"
- Robert also wrote "Amazon.Com: Get Big Fast", the first book on the electronic commerce pioneer, and "Anytime, Anywhere: How the Best Bricks-and-Clicks Businesses Deliver Seamless Service to Their Customers, which features the multichannel customer-service strategy of companies such as Wells Fargo, FedEx, and Tesco.
- Robert is also the author of many corporate histories for an eclectic group of companies, including Pizza Hut, Kimberly Clark, and Eddie Bauer. His work has been published in a wide variety of publications, including The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Women's Wear Daily, U.S.A. Today, and NASDAQ Magazine.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.