- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Groom Yourself for Success: Keys to Becoming an Inner Circle Assistant Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
The "Inner Circle Assistant" title doesn't show up on any organizational chart but the movers and shakers of the business world could not function without these assistants' multiple skills and talents. Join us for this 60-minute audio conference where administrative excellence expert Joan Burge will explore the secrets of becoming "inner circle" and discuss:
- Six must-have skills that will guarantee your success this year
- How to earn an elite "Inner Circle" status among higher-ups and colleagues
- Top ways to get recognition and respect in the office
- Techniques that open doors and get you recognized for your hard work
In this 60-minute program you will discover "inner circle" secrets to staying ahead of the curve while having your administrative achievements recognized and rewarded.
- Gain Inner Circle Status Today - Becoming a Key Business Partner with Higher-Ups
- Proven ways to become an "Inner Circle" assistant
- Balancing the demands of multiple bosses with multiple priorities
- Taking charge of your career by becoming a value-added partner
- Protocol and Best Practices for Modern Administrative Professionals
- Polishing your role as gatekeeper of confidential information
- Most important skills for navigating negotiation & conflicts with tact
- Choosing the right communication in different situations -- verbal, e-mail or face-to-face
- Invaluable Skills to Work More Efficiently and Effectively
- Keys to pursuing opportunities to expand your knowledge base
- Increasing your impact in your organization and being treated like a business partner
- How to avoid "time traps" - Knowing the difference between busy and productive
- Question & Answer Session - Have your specific questions answered!
Joan Burge, founder and CEO of Office Dynamics - a premier training and development provider for assistants since 1990 - is one of North America's foremost authorities on administrative excellence and workplace effectiveness. Her extensive background includes:
- Author of numerous books and educational materials, including her most recent, "Become an Inner Circle Assistant"
- A vanguard for administrative professionalism for more than 36 years and a bona fide success story, Joan spent 20 years working her way to the top - starting as a receptionist and eventually serving in executive administrative positions for Fortune 500 companies before launching her own business
- Her signature Star Performance philosophy has been embraced and endorsed by some of the world's leading businesses and organizations. Learn more at OfficeDynamics.com, or call 800-STAR-139.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.