- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Closing Techniques: Minimizing Objections and Stalls on Every Call Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Overly aggressive cold calling, complicated presentations and manipulative closing tactics do not build long lasting rapport between you and your customer. What can sales professionals do to build profitable relationships and increase your number of buying commitments? Join us for this 60-minute audio conference where you and your team will learn:
- The one skill that must be mastered in order to close more deals
- Closing techniques and habits that are costing you money
- How and why the best sales reps can close more business than most
- Strategies for dealing with difficult prospects
This 60-minute audio conference will allow you sharpen your closing techniques and build long lasting rapport with buyers in the modern market.
- Outdated Closing Techniques - What Is Not Working
- Specific reasons why sales people struggle to close the deal
- The "Golden Rule" of closing in the modern market
- Real world examples of how NOT to close
- Modern Closing Techniques - What's Working Today?
- How to show you are committed to solving the customer's pain
- The leading questions that every sales professional should be asking
- Sales presentation strategies that win business
- Dealing with Diffcult Prospects
- How to overcome "send me some info" and "let me think about it"
- The most common "sucker punches" - and how to avoid them
- When to make the painful decision to cut you loses and walk away
- Live question and answer session -- Have your specific questions answered
Colleen Francis, CSP, is the president and founder of Engage Selling Solutions - a thriving sales-training organization that delivers tailor-made, winning solutions to sales and marketing professionals internationally.
- She has been designated as a Certified Sales Professional by the Canadian Professional Sales Association.
- Colleen's strong trade record with negotiating has made her a highly sought-after trainer at leading private- and public- sector organizations across North America. She has successfully negotiated (an won!) with the United States Air Force, Xerox, IBM and Lockheed Martin.
- Colleen's company, Engage Selling Solutions, has been recognized as one of the top five most effective sales-training organizations in the market today by Sales and Marketing Magazine.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.