- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
101 Ways to Lose Your Customers… Or Not Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
The most successful companies have one thing in common - World Class Customer Service. In this 60-minute audio conference you and your colleagues will get back to the basics and discover proven practices to ensure the retention of your customers. These practices include:
- Tips and Strategies for Better Service and Better Results
- Empathy vs. Sympathy: Best Approaches to Tough Situations
- Key Ingredients to Creating an Extraordinary Customer Experience
- Specific Tips to Deliver Outstanding Service to Upset Customers
In this practical 60-minute, audio conference you and your colleagues will get back to the basics of creating a Customer-Focused mind-set and delivering the highest level of service.
- Customer Service Practices of Outstanding Reps
- Making first impressions: How you can wow customers from the get-go
- How to anticipate your customers' needs - even 'before' they ask
- How to add real value to each customer contact
- Service Skills that Wow Customers and Boost Satisfaction
- Ways to be an active listener - even when you're feeling stressed
- Rapport builders- connect with customers for faster results
- How to get the answers needed to quickly help your customers
- Successful Strategies for Dealing With Angry Customers
- How to lay a foundation for win-win complaint resolution
- How to get a customer to "stop talking" and listen on the phone
- 5 Steps to transform angry customers into your most loyal
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific customer service essentials questions answered.
Myra Golden teaches a customer service transformation system that helps service professionals create warm experiences, surprise and delight customers, and completely restore customer confidence after any service failure. Over 90% of the organizations using the system realize measurable improvements in customer retention rates, customer satisfaction levels, and document drastic reductions in the amount of money it takes to resolve customer problems.
- An author, online columnist, video producer, and motivational speaker, Myra has been called "the powerhouse driving customer service improvement within many of the world's best-known brands." Myra has designed and produced customer service programs for such clients as Verizon Business, McDonald's, Coca-Cola, National Car Rental, Michelin Tires, and Frito-Lay
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.