- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Sustainability Best Practices: Reduce Environmental Impact, Cut Costs Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Going green doesn't just improve the environment, but your bottom-line as well. Today's consumers, communities and government are taking a closer look at companies' sustainability practices. Bring your team to join us for this 60-minute audio conference to discover:
- Ways to make sustainability part of every-day business practices
- How to boost profitability while safeguarding the environment
- Practices that reduce your operating and production costs
- Real-life examples of companies embracing sustainability
This 60-minute program provides actionable information on implementing green practices critical for today's companies that want significant cost savings, a competitive position in the market place, and a real reduction in their environmental impact.
- What are the Benefits to Embracing Sustainable Practices?
- Clear explanation of just what Sustainability means
- Improving your profitability and reducing costs
- Benefits of sustainability for your organization
- Main drivers of sustainability programs today
- Making Sustainability Part of Your Business Practices
- How to effectively establish sustainability practices
- Ways to decrease your operating and production costs
- Reducing your company's impact on the environment
- What Sustainability Can do to Boost Your Bottom-line
- Increasing market share through sustainability
- Enhancing image, reputation, and brand recognition
- The boost to employee productivity and job satisfaction
- Improving management and response to business risks
- Question & Answer Session - Have your specific sustainability questions answered!
Thomas S. Seguljic is Senior Project Manager with HRP Associates, Inc. and a PE. He is recognized for his expertise in environmental compliance issues, and assisting corporation in developing Environmental compliance and Greenhouse Gas strategies. His experience includes
- Over 20 years developing environmental compliance strategies and most recently assisting corporations in developing/implementing Greenhouse Gas strategies.
- Being the Primary Client Manager for several of HRP's national clients.
- Ensuring clients are maintaining compliance with current environmental regulations.
- Regularly conducts educational and training sessions to several organizations on environmental issues.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.