- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
How To Conduct A Successful Internal Quality Audit Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
How are others achieving superior results through internal auditing? Help raise your audit program to the next level and achieve superior results. In this 60-minute audio conference, you will learn how to turn your audit process into an engine for strategic improvement. Please join us to discover:
- Effective ways to write audit findings; get buy in
- Critical steps to audit planning; how to do it
- Vital techniques to identifying positives outcomes
- Common mistakes that turn people against the audit process
This practical 60-minute, audio conference will provide you and your colleagues with keys to making your audit process a tool for driving strategic process improvement.
- The Most Important Success Factors For Your Audit Program
- Methods for preparing adequately before audits
- Minimizing opinions and focusing on facts
- Writing findings in the concise 2-part format
- The Most Critical Audit Questions to Ask Yourself
- Angles for exploring employee competence; needs for training
- Audit trails for verifying implementation of top management's direction
- Customer connections that always must be explored during audits
- Auditing Best Practices that Deliver Continuous Improvement
- Implementing audit results to improve quality and slash costs
- Tips for keeping your auditors motivated and energized
- Employing internal audit results to make key quality strides
- Live question and answer session - Hear real-world root cause questions answered
Craig Cochran consults, writes, and speaks extensively on management, improvement, problem solving, cusomer satsisfaction, and auditing.
- He's the author of four books: ISO 9001 in Plain English; The Continual Improvement Process: From Strategy to the Bottom Line; Customer Satisfaction: Tools, Techniques, and Formulas for Success; and Becoming a Customer Focused Organization.
- Craig has over 20 years of industry experience in quality assurance and management, and he's an RABQSA certified QMS Lead Auditor.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.