- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
7 Steps to Better Problem Solving: Critical Thinking for Top Assistants Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
One of the biggest challenges to an administrative assistant's workday is solving both routine and complex problems. Do you have a system for solving problems? If not, you may be repeating the same mistakes using ineffective processes or missing out on opportunities to take the initiative and increase your productivity. Join us for this 60-minute audio conference that will introduce a 7-point plan for better critical thinking and creative problem solving, and discover how to:
- Increase productivity: End the cycle of costly mistakes
- Be creative and innovative when tackling tough work problems
- Gain greater recognition through enhanced critical thinking skills
- Engage in active questioning: How to find out what you don't know
Join administrative and corporate consulting veteran Lisa Olsen for this 60-minute program where you will build and expand your critical-thinking abilities and creative problem-solving skills.
- 7 Steps to Critical Thinking and Creative Problem Solving
- Escape the mind trap of "one right answer"
- Know when to apply different problem-solving techniques at work
- Become more confident in making sound decisions
- Increase Your Workplace Value: Become a "Thinker" Not Just a "Do-er"
- Break down barriers that prevent critical thinking in the workplace
- How to ask "big picture" questions
- Apply the critical thinking formula for career success
- Full-Circle Critical Thinking: Understand the Full Effects of a Decision
- Overcome the stress of making complex decisions
- Influence and persuade others with logical thinking and clear language
- Vastly improve your power to assess and resolve problems
- Question & Answer Session - Have your specific critical thinking questions answered!
Lisa Olsen is a veteran of the administrative and corporate environment having worked her way to the highest corporate levels over 20 years with experience in the healthcare industry, human resources and company professional development training.
- Ms. Olsen is an author, trainer, speaker and consultant dedicated to building relationship chemistry and helping people power up their potential as a catalyst for success.
- Lisa is also an adjunct college instructor teaching courses on business communication and office procedures.
- She is a member of the American Society of Training and Development (ASTD) and the National Speakers Association (NSA) and is a past member of the Advisory Council for the Administrative Professionals Conference.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.