- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Manager's Guide to Understanding Financial Statements Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
To many managers, the world of financial statements and terminology can be confusing. Here's your chance to clear up this confusion and gain greater understanding of financial statements. Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where you will learn:
- Which numbers really matter - in reports and financial statements
- How to read and use the Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- How the different statements impact each other
- How to speak the "numbers-side" of the business
Finance, accounting and money - these make up the language of business. Knowing how your organization makes money, having a working knowledge of financial statements, and being confident with financial terms are all necessary skills for effective business management, regardless of the organization's type or size. Join us for this 60-minute audio conference where you and your peers will learn to "speak the language of numbers" and use financial data in your daily business decisions.
- Keys to Learning the "Language of Business"
- Critical financial buzzwords and terminology
- What is Double-Entry Accounting - and why it is important?
- The Chart of Accounts: What you need to know
- The Balance Sheet: Assets and Liabilities
- Understanding the Balance Sheet equation
- What the Balance Sheet tells you about a company
- What is "Equity" - and what are the 2 ways business generates it
- The Income Statement: Revenue, Expenses and Profit
- Understanding the Income Statement equation
- Why Gross Profit is the most important line on the Income Statement
- How the Income Statement ties in with the Balance Sheet
- Analyzing Financial Results
- Accrual vs. Cash Accounting - Why profit and cash are not the same
- How and why to look at Income Statement Items as a percent of Sales
- Key financial ratios to focus on
- Question and Answer Session - Have your specific issues addressed!
Bill Collier, president of Collier Business Advisors, is a long-time entrepreneur turned speaker, trainer, consultant and author.
- Bill has developed and presented dozens of classes, keynotes, breakout sessions and workshops for numerous clients and audiences, representing businesses of all sizes and industries, including Fortune 500 companies.
- He is an authorized coach for The Great Game of Business, and conducts business and financial literacy training for client organizations of all sizes
- Bill has started, grown, bought and sold several successful small companies.
- Prior to starting his entrepreneurial career, he was a manager with General Electric Company during the Jack Welch era.
- Bill is the author of the Amazon best selling book, "How to Succeed as a Small Business Owner - and Still Have a Life."
- Bill has developed and conducted two highly successful webinars for AT&T Small Business.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.