- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Keys to Drafting Safety Policies that Reduce Workplace Injuries Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Most companies today have some type of safety policies, but many are confusing, too lengthy and just don't get read. How can you ensure your safety policies are both compliant and easy to understand? In this 60-minute audio conference you and your supervisors will learn:
- How to write in effective language employees will grasp - and follow
- Legal issues to consider when creating your safety & health policies
- Successful policy and manual formats, plus when to use them
- Common policy drafting mistakes to absolutely avoid
- Ways to revise tired manuals that just aren't working
In this 60-minute program you will gain tested and proven tools to drafting clear, effective safety policies your employees will embrace. These policies are your roadmap to reducing workplace injuries and creating a safe environment for your employees.
- Drafting Effective & Compliant Safety Policies
- How many policies are needed? Are they compliant?
- What should & shouldn't be included in your manual
- Key legal issues to consider when writing policies
- How to write in clear language everyone understands
- Implementing Your Safety Policies to Reduce Injuries
- Getting buy-in from both management and employees
- Keys to a successful roll-out strategy for new policies
- Ensuring consistent enforcement of safety rules
- Salvaging Confusing or Poorly Written Manuals
- Tips for revising your existing safety policy manual
- Pinpointing why existing procedures aren't working
- Can current policies get you into legal or regulatory trouble?
- Live Question & Answer Period - Get real-world answers to your specific policy drafting questions
Pamela Ferrante, CSP, CHMM is the President of JC Safety & Environmental, Inc. a health and safety consulting firm with an office in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. JC Safety & Environmental, Inc. provides broad-based services to a variety of client in multiple sectors including light manufacturing, heavy industry and construction as well as Municipal Governmental Authorities and environmental remediation firms.
- JC Safety's areas of specialization include review and/or design of corporate health and safety programs, Occupational Safety and Health Management Systems audits, customized training programs for OSHA compliance, and site-specific health and safety plans. JC safety staff is also qualified to provide OSHA 10-Hour and 30-Hour Outreach Classes for both General Industry and the Construction Industry and have taught provided countless training sessions on internal emergency response preparedness.
- Pam is a regular presenter at national safety-related conferences and also does numerous audio conferences and webinars. She is a Professional Member of American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE) and has been active in the Western Pennsylvania Chapter for four years, recently serving as its President. She is also active at the Society level serving as a member of both the Leadership Conference Task Force and the Technical Publications Advisory Committee.
BCSP COC CREDITS
For this one-hour program you can claim 0.05 continuance of certification points (COC's) from the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP). The documentation needed to verify attendance will be included in the conference presentation materials. Certificates of attendance will be mailed 2-3 weeks after the conclusion of the presentation.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.