- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Electronic Record Retention: Be Paperless & Compliant Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Now, more than ever, it is critical that you maintain accurate records for as long as they are needed and to properly dispose of others before they become a liability. Are your electronic record retention and destruction policies in compliance? Join this live, 60-minute audio conference where you will discover:
- What are your record retention requirements under law?
- What types of records can and cannot be destroyed?
- How should electronic records be filed to ensure easy access?
- No Non-Sense Tips for a strong document retention program
- Ways to avoid the legal pitfalls of a paperless process
This practical 60-minute audio conference will provide you and your colleagues with insightful and useful tips, from a leading attorney in the fields of retention that will help your keep you compliant as you face the challenges of storing and accessing electronic data.
- What Are Your Record Retention Requirements Under Law?
- How should documents be destroyed when they are no longer needed?
- Checklist of often overlooked sources of electronic data
- What are the risks of not properly managing your paperless records?
- How often should your program be audited to ensure compliance?
- Keys To Applying Record Retention To Electronic Records
- Obligations for computerized files, websites and emails
- Overcoming the challenges and risks of e-mail systems
- How should your company manage e-records backups?
- Defining "paperless office" - what it means for document storage and retrieval
- No Nonsense Tips for a Strong Records Retention Program
- Checklist of often overlooked electronic data sources
- Organizing electronic records to ensure easy access and management
- Compared to paper, are computerized files, websites and emails subject to the same obligations and parameters?
- Program implementation & records management best practices
- Live Question and Answer Sessions - Have Your Electronic Document Retention Questions Answered Live
Retention and eDiscovery expert Robert D. Brownstone, Esq. is the Law & Technology Director at Fenwick & West LLP (F&W), a 250-attorney Silicon-Valley-based law firm, specializing in providing comprehensive services to technology and life sciences clients of national and international prominence.
- Mr. Brownstone advises clients on electronic discovery, electronic-information-management, information-security and retention/destruction policies and protocols.
- He also regularly collaborates with clients computer solutions enabling compliance with legal obligations.
- A nationwide speaker and writer on many law and technology issues, Mr. Brownstone is frequently quoted in the press as an expert on electronic information.
- Mr. Brownstone is a member of four state bars (including California and New York), of the National Employment Law Institute (NELI) Advisory Board and of the executive committee of the State Bar of California's Law Practice Management and Technology (LPMT) Section.
- Prior to joining Fenwick & West in 2000, Robert had a varied 13-year career as a litigator, law school administrator, law school teacher and consultant.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.