- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Payroll Compliance for Multistate Taxation Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
- Which states follow which versions of the Internal Revenue Code
- Pivotal resident and non-resident taxation policies
- Often overlooked withholding and unemployment reporting issues
- Stop the errors that bring on the audits
Reduce your multi-state payroll angst and join payroll expert Connie Connor for this 60-minute audio conference where you'll find out how to ensure your payroll reporting is accurate and compliant with the IRS Code.
- Multi State Taxation: Rules & Regulations from Reporting
- Impact of pay frequency on your payroll taxes
- Must-know enforcement laws for termination pay
- Where to look to keep current on state and federal changes
- Pressing State Wage Issues: Solutions to Perplexing Problems
- Legal update: Ensure state compliance and avoid penalties
- Find out which taxes and regulations are most overlooked
- Untangle the rules for reporting to other states
- Know the Facts: State Withholding & Unemployment
- Accurately tally taxable/nontaxable fringe benefits
- How to determine state withholding liability
- Manage supplemental withholding: Taxable wages and contributions rates
A veteran to the payroll industry, Connie Connor has been in the field of payroll for more than 30 years.
- She has held various positions in the payroll industry including processing payroll, working as an account representative for a payroll service provider, to writing and delivering payroll courses nationwide.
- Connie obtained her Certified Payroll Professional designation in 1993 and has
recertified three times since then.
- She has served on the American Payroll Association's National Speakers Bureau, Certification Board, Board of Advisors and Hotline Referral.
This program is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Program Level: Intermediate
Advance preparation: No prerequisites
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.