- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Aboveground Storage Tank Requirements: EPA’s Current & Pending Regs Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
EPA has postponed the latest SPCC changes, but now is the time to prepare to ensure your AST's are compliant with current and pending regs. In this 60-minute audio conference our topic expert will discuss:
- How new SPCC requirements impact your aboveground tank system
- When EPA's latest round of compliance changes will FINALLY go into effect
- Specific procedures for inspecting and maintaining your storage tanks
- Guideline to keep compliant with permitting and recordkeeping regs
- Common aboveground storage tank trouble spots - and how to avoid them
This practical 60-minute audio conference provides specific tips and regulatory information to keep your facility compliant with the 2009 aboveground storage tank requirements.
- New Aboveground Storage Tank Compliance Requirements
- Latest information on tank permitting requirements
- Labeling and recordkeeping practices to keep compliant
- Certification for your facility: Is it mandatory?
- Maintaining Your ASTs : What You Need to Do
- Leak detection strategies: Finding and correcting the problem
- Steps to maintain and protect tank system integrity
- Why tanks fail - and how you can prevent it
- Tank Management Practices for Your Facility
- Keys to ensuring accurate tank inspection
- Determining the best tank placement for your site
- What should you consider when selecting tanks?
- Live Question and Answer Session-Get expert answers to your specific tank questions
David Piercey has over 23 years experience and is recognized as one of the country's leading tank specialists. His extensive background includes:
- Instructor for the various organizations on tank installation, repair and standards.
- Contributing Author for "Aboveground Storage Tank Management and SPCC Guide" and "Underground Storage Tank Management," both are published by ABS Consulting
- Consulting with a wide range of facilities on developing SPCC and ICP plans to ensure compliance with EPA requirements.
- Has conducted thousand of storage tank design, construction, upgrade, and inspection programs throughout the United States.
- Works with clients nationwide to provide tank management programs for both underground and aboveground storage tanks.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.