- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
RTI Implementation in Today’s Schools: What’s Working- What’s Not Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Response to Intervention (RTI) starts with early identification of learning and behavioral needs followed by implementation of scientific-based instruction. This presentation goes beyond the "what" and "why" of RTI and dives into advanced design and implementation strategies, and explores crucial problem solving methods proven to help at-risk students improve learning. Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where you and your staff will discover:
- Identification: Complex skill measures & warnings signs for at-risk students
- Interventions: Actual scientific-based instruction matched to specific needs
- Progress monitoring: Critical Evaluations based on benchmarks & decision rules
- Implementation: Advanced Strategies to put it all together successfully
This practical 60-minute audio conference will provide you and your entire staff with the tools, resources, and proven problem-solving strategies to take RTI at your school to the next level.
- Direct Instruction in Today's Schools: What Is & Isn't Working Now
- Proven Research-based models of RTI instruction & intervention
- Examples of scientifically-based, explicit instruction for educators
- Systematic intervention methodologies that help students progress
- Advanced Strategies for Implementing an Effective Intervention Program
- Do's & Don'ts for developing an effective RTI model
- What roles regular & special education services play for all students
- Proven ways to overcome parent resistance & increase plan commitment
- RTI Progress Monitoring - Overcoming the Toughest Challenges & Pitfalls
- Academic struggles: What to watch for and proven solutions
- Decision rules: What to do after RTI has been put into play
- Sure-fire ways to handle the "Can't do" and "Won't do" students
- LIVE Question and Answer Session-Have your advanced Response to Intervention questions addressed!
Dan Reschly, Ph.D. Professor of Education and Psychology in Peabody College, Vanderbilt University where he is Chair of the #1 ranked Department of Special Education in the U.S.
- He is widely recognized as an expert in Response to Intervention who regularly writes and presents on the topic of RTI and delivers continuing education workshops in 46 states.
- He has received three NASP Distinguished Service Awards, the NASP Lifetime Achievement Award, and the Stroud Award.
- In 1999 he was listed in the top 5 among school psychologists in career service contributions and in 2004 he was identified as the most widely cited author in school psychology books and journals over 2002-2004.
- From 1975 to 1998 Reschly directed the Iowa State University School Psychology Program where he achieved the rank of Distinguished Professor of Psychology and Education.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.