- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Nonprofit Internet Strategies: Lessons Learned from the Obama Campaign Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
The Obama campaign experienced unprecedented online fundraising success and raised half a billion dollars with innovative techniques. You, too, can benefit from the lessons learned from successful online fundraising strategies. Don't miss out on these opportunities to raise more money, improve donor relations and increase prospects. Join us for this 60-minute audio conference where you will discover:
- Internet tools available to improve your online presence
- 2 major areas where new money is being raised online
- 10 critical rules of online philanthropy for every nonprofit
- 7 essential elements in developing an online plan
In this practical, 60-minute, audio conference, our expert presenter will provide you and your colleagues with the latest internet strategies to significantly boost donations and create greater awareness for your organization and its mission.
- Key Ingredients for a Highly Successful Internet Strategy
- The 6 most highly effective tools for your online toolbox
- Tips for getting more people to visit your website
- Resources available to improve your internet communications
- Cost effective techniques to add new donors and improve existing relations
- Online Donations: Maximize Donations with the Power of the Web
- Best practices for getting more online donations now
- Ensuring donors don't abandon your site before giving
- What are the online giving trends you must know?
- Key techniques to drive more donors to your site
- Techniques to Increase Online Presence and Visibility
- Specific words and phrases you should (and shouldn't) use
- Useful tips on search engine optimization to drive prospects to your site
- Online tools for getting more volunteers for your events
- Utilizing social networking to improve donor relations
- Important tips for understanding today's donors
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific internet strategy questions answered.
Ted Hart is considered the foremost expert in online strategy, traditional fundraising and social networking for charities around the world. He is sought after internationally as an inspirational and practical speaker on topics related to nonprofit strategy.
- He serves as CEO of Hart Philanthropic Services, (http://tedhart.com) an international consultancy to nonprofits/NGOs, providing serious solutions to nonprofit challenges both online and offline. He is also Founder of the international ePhilanthropy Foundation (http://www.ephilanthropy.org), the global leader in providing training to charities for the ethical and efficient use of the Internet for philanthropic purposes through education and advocacy.
- Ted Hart has served as CEO of the University of Maryland Medical System Foundation, and before that as Chief Development Officer for Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center.
- He has been certified as an Advanced Certified Fund Raising Executive (ACFRE) by the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP). He has presented more than 20 workshops at international fund raising conferences hosted by AFP since 1990. Hart has served on the AFP International Board of Directors. Prior to that, he served as the AFP Foundation Board Treasurer. He is Immediate Past President of the AFP-Maryland Chapter. Hart was chosen to attend the 1996 Executive Leadership Institute (ELI), and in 2000 the Faculty Training Academy.
- Hart is author to several published articles, an editor and author of the books, "Major Donors - Finding Big Gifts In Your Database and Online," "Nonprofit Internet Strategies Best Practices for Marketing, Communications and Fundraising Success," "Fundraising On The Internet: The ePhilanthropyFoundation.Org's Guide To Success Online," a contributing author to "Achieving Excellence in Fund Raising Second Edition." His new book, "People to People Fundraising: Social Networking and Web 2.0 for Charities," was released spring 2008. He is currently working on two new books, one set for release fall 2009 and the other spring 2010. He has also served as an adjunct faculty member to the Master of Science in Fundraising Management program at Columbia University (NYC).
Full participation in this program is applicable for 1 points in Category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.