- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Lean & Six Sigma Practices to Cut Errors and Improve Quality Webinar Recording Price: 199.00
Discover the impact of blending proven practices from Lean and Six Sigma into a coordinated initiative. Lean SixSigma is an effective way to quickly achieve significant improvements in your quality program. In this 60-minute audio conference you and your team will discover:
- How Lean SixSigma improves quality and leads continuous improvements
- Steps for integrating Lean SixSigma into your current quality program
- When to apply Lean or Six Sigma to achieve maximum efficacy
- What you can do to ensure sustainability for process changes
- Tips for building a culture that supports your initiative
In this 60-minute webinar you will learn the how to combine Lean and Six Sigma into a coordinated program that can have dramatic results on your company's quality program, significantly cutting errors and waste.
- Lean SixSigma: Steps to Improve You Quality Program
- Strategies to remove time and waste from processes
- Reduce lead time throughout the value chain - Eliminate waste
- Increase overall equipment effectiveness - Less downtime
- Utilize cost effectiveness analysis to connect objective and initiatives
- Strategies to use LeanSigma as a Growth Tool
- Discover resource allocation techniques to eradicate unnecessary costs
- Testing tools Time-based Management: Eliminating waste in processes
- Which should you implement first? Lean or Six Sigma?
- Better understand customer requirements to boost satisfaction
- Implementing a Successful Lean SixSigma Program at Your Company
- Culture Keys - Remove upper management's skepticism about Lean Sigma
- Employee Buy-in: Using the Kaizen Breakthrough Methodology
- Strategies for Measurement: Know where you are making gains
- Recognize deployment barriers - and tools to overcome them
- Question and Answer Session - Have Your Real World Lean Sigma questions answered!
David Pate, Senior Consultant for TBM Consultant Group, Inc. is s lean practitioner with experience in both process and discrete manufacturing, David Pate is recognized for his expertise in facilitating culture change, team building, and set-up reduction.
- David brings to TBM a passion for lean and strong communication and organizational skills. Prior to joining TBM, David worked for several divisions of Collins and Aikman, most recently as director of lean manufacturing for the Automotive Fabrics division. In that position he led the company's lean initiative, conducted kaizen events, and trained lean facilitators.
- He also served as plant manager in the company. He became involved in lean practices when Collins and Aikman was introduced to the Toyota Production System in the 1990s. Since joining TBM, David has been working with McCain Foods, Solae, Nike, and Hubbell.
- David has a Bachelor's degree in business administration from Appalachian State University in Boone, North Carolina.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.