- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Critical Sales and Use Tax Rules: Avoid Costly Accounting Mistakes Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Complex sales & use tax laws can cost your organization liabilities, interest and penalties. Ensure you are compliant with the latest sales & use rules when collecting, paying and reporting tax. Join us for this 60-minute audio conference where you'll discover:
- Guidelines to comply with the latest sales tax requirements
- Easy tips to accurately determine what's taxable - and what's not
- Sales tax, use tax & Nexus: Essentials you need to know
- Keys to reducing accounting errors many organizations make
In this 60-minute program, you and your colleagues will discover compliance essentials of complex sales & use tax to avoid penalties.
- Keys to Staying Complaint with the Latest Sales Tax Requirements
- Compliance Rules: Ensure you're paying the correct amount of tax
- When does Nexus apply? Determine your collection responsibilities
- How to manage exemption certificates
- Vital Sales Tax Secrets: Best Practices for Your Organization
- Common exemptions you need to know: Transaction, Use, and Purchaser
- Essential tips for handling & paying local taxes
- Key administrative issues for sales tax compliance: Get everyone on board
- Tricky Situations of Sales Vs. Use Tax - What You Should Know
- When do you need to pay & when you need to collect tax?
- Who's responsible for paying which taxes - the buyer or the seller?
- Latest requirements regarding use tax?
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific sales & use tax questions answered
Diane L. Yetter, CPA, is the President of Yetter Consulting Services, Inc., and Founder of the Sales Tax Institute. Some of her accomplishments include:
- Ms. Yetter served as a state and local tax manager in the Chicago office of Andersen LLP.
- Diane has delivered numerous presentations on sales and use tax for various industry and tax groups and conferences.
- She has also held the positions of Sales & Use Tax Director for Quaker Oats Company, and State & Local Tax Auditor for the Kansas Department of Revenue.
- Diane represents client concerns as a member of the Federation of Tax Administrators Business Task Force.
- She is a frequent contributor to "Sales & Use Tax Alert," and serves on its advisory board.
This program is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Program Level: Intermediate
Advance preparation: No prerequisites
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.