- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Wellness Programs: Legal Doís & Doníts Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Designing a compliant wellness program just got more difficult. Federal amendments to the Americans with Disabilities Act can complicate program design and increase risk of non-compliance. What important tips must you know to ensure that your program is effective and compliant? Join us for this 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Strategies to design and implement an effective and compliant wellness program
- Five components you must include in a HIPAA-compliant program
- Pitfalls to avoid when designing your wellness program - keep it legal
- The latest regs that could derail common wellness programs today
In this practical, 60-minute audio conference, you and your colleagues will gain an understanding of how to develop and implement a compliant Wellness Program to meet your company's goals and needs.
- Wellness Program Design - Recent Regulatory Changes to Consider
- Best practices in designing a compliant wellness program
- What ADA mandates when rewarding participants based on results or efforts
- HIPAA & ADA - Tips to compliant program incentives and surcharges
- Walking the tightrope: incentives for wellness vs. penalties for disability
- Navigate the Legal Issues of a Wellness Program - What You Need to Know
- How ERISA affects your wellness program design
- State laws that can impact your wellness program
- Keys to balancing HIPAA privacy and the employer's need to know
- Critical issues with "smoker rates" & required health risk assessment - What's legal?
- Designing Effective Wellness Programs - What's Working Today
- Lessons from real life wellness programs that work and produce results
- Recent changes that impact the requirements for your rewards program
- Further clarification on the nuts and bolts of contemporary wellness programs
- What strategies work & which ones fail? What you need to know.
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific Wellness Program questions answered
Mr. Edward C. Fensholt is an attorney and the Director of Compliance Services at Lockton Benefit Group, the nation's largest privately-owned employee benefits consulting and brokerage firm. His background includes:
- 18 years concentrating in the area of ERISA and other aspects of employee benefits law.
- Extensive experience regarding: Compliance issues under the Tax Code and ERISA with respect to retirement, health and other fringe benefit plans; qualified and non-qualified plan design, implementation and administration; employee benefits issues in mergers and acquisitions.
- Former partner in the employee benefits practice group of a large Kansas City-based law firm.
- Frequent nationwide lecturer on employee benefit matters and published author of articles on employee benefit issues.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.