- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Safety Auditing Your Workplace: Requirements & Best Practices Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Safety audits are a critical tool for getting to the root cause of workplace injuries. This 60-minute audio conference program gives you more than a "check the box" approach to ensuring the safety of your employees. Our expert presenter will discuss with you:
- What is required for maintaining safety logs and reviewing conditions
- Where to look beyond logs and conditions to pin-point incident root causes
- How you can audit safety accountability of employees and their supervisors
- Step for implementing safety best practices from the top down
This important 60-minute program gives you and your supervisors a clear framework for performing a safety audit that encompasses the facility conditions, logs and paperwork as well as employee knowledge of safety procedures. This thorough approach to safety auditing gets to the root cause of injuries so you can eliminate them.
- Reviewing Conditions & Safety Logs in Your Workplace
- What are your legal requirements for maintaining logs?
- How to get a true picture of your facilities current safety practices
- Engaging employees: A look inside what they really know about safety
- Getting to the Root Cause of Injuries: Where it All Starts
- How to audit employee understanding of safe operations
- What do you look for when accessing workplace conditions?
- Managements crucial role in the auditing process
- Developing Safety Best Practices with Employees & Supervisors
- Setting up Continuous Improvement teams that deliver value added results
- What to do when wrong roles, responsibilities & actions are a part of your safety practices
- Developing safety accountabilities at all levels of the organization
- Live Question & Answer Session - Have your specific safety auditing questions answered!
Mike Williamsen, Ph.D., has over 25 years of safety management and culture-change experience.
- Mr. Williamsen is Director of Consulting with Portland, Ore.-based CoreMedia
- Nationally recognized workplace safety speaker and author
- Served in operations roles with companies such as Frito-Lay, Inc., General Dynamics, and Teledyne
- Facilitated safety-change initiatives for ATCO Electric, Ainsworth Lumber, Foamex, Navistar, and Ingersoll Rand
- Worked with EH&S Pioneer Dan Peterson, Ed.D.; attended Univ. of California Berkeley, California State University (Hayward) and Columbia Southern University, Orange Coast, Alabama
BCSP COC CREDITS
For this one-hour program you can claim 0.05 continuance of certification points (COC's) from the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP). The documentation needed to verify attendance will be included in the conference presentation materials. Certificates of attendance will be mailed 2-3 weeks after the conclusion of the presentation.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.