- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan Requirements & Best Practices Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Preparation and implementation of a Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) is an important element in ensuring compliance with current Federal and State industrial stormwater discharge regulations to avoid penalties. In this 60-minute audio conference you and your team will discover:
- Guidelines to keep you compliant with the SWPPP requirements
- Specific steps for preparing a SWPPP for your facility
- Real-world examples of successful BMPs employed today
- Common compliance pitfalls to watch for - and how to avoid them
- If your facility qualifies for the No Exposure Certification
This 60-minute program will give you specific information to help prepare a Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan for your facility that meets Federal and State requirements and employs the latest Best Management Practices to prevent pollutant discharges in storm water.
- Requirements for Your Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan
- Developing inspection procedures: What to inspect & how often
- Steps to keep your recordkeeping and documentation compliant
- Tips on what to include in your employee training program
- Monitoring & Reporting requirements: When, how & what is required
- Steps for Developing an Effective SWPPP for Your Facility
- Strategies to ensure your plan keeps up with permit changes
- Common compliance pitfalls and steps to avoid them
- How can you best integrate your SWPPP with other spill plans?
- Keys to conducting a thorough stormwater assessment
- Best Management Practices: Guidelines for Selection & Implementation
- Examples of best management practices you can use now
- Procedures for minimizing stormwater exposure
- Live Question & Answer Session - Have your specific SWPPP questions answered!
James P. Cinelli, P.E., BCEE, is recognized as a leading environmental compliance expert. His experience includes:
- Principal Consultant with Liberty Environmental, Inc. located in Reading, Pennsylvania
- 19 years in the environmental consulting field focusing on site assessment and remediation, storage tank management, and spill prevention planning
- Completed over 40 plans for various industrial facilities, including SPCC, PPC and SWPPP plans
- Successful application of numerous remedial technologies for the treatment of metals and organic compounds in groundwater, stormwater and wastewater
- Licensed professional engineer in five states
- Board certified environmental engineer
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.