- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Incentive Plans for the Small Business Owner: Get Your Money’s Worth Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
A well-designed incentive plan can motivate employees, increase productivity and help your company crush its goals. When you get it wrong, the consequences can be disastrous. Join us for a 60-minute audio conference - specifically designed for small business owners - where you will learn how to:
- Get your employees to think, act and feel like owners
- Avoid the 5 biggest incentive plan mistakes
- Design a bonus plan where you will get the most for your money
The goal of incentive planning is simple: Reward employees for their specific contributions to the organization. However, there are many opportunities to get it wrong - and the results can be catastrophic. Join us for this 60-minute audio conference where you will learn how to use incentive plans to motivate your employees and exceed your business goals.
- Get Your Employees to Think and Act Like an Owner
- How to link the incentive to the behavior you want
- Motivate your employees to achieve critical business results
- How to break the "just a job" mentality
- 8 Keys to Effective Incentive Plans
- Specific examples of what is and isn't working
- Which type of plan will work best for you and your goals?
- Factors to consider when deciding on group vs. individual plans
- Get the Results You are Paying For
- Bonus plan designs: Get the most out of your money
- Tiered system vs. "all or nothing" - pros and cons
- Proven principles to make your incentive dollars pay off
- Question and Answer Session - Have your specific issues addressed!
Bill Collier, president of Collier Business Advisors, is a long-time entrepreneur turned speaker, trainer, consultant and author.
- Bill has developed and presented dozens of classes, keynotes, breakout sessions and workshops for numerous clients and audiences, representing businesses of all sizes and industries, including Fortune 500 companies and small business owners.
- He is an authorized coach for The Great Game of Business, and conducts business and financial literacy training for client organizations of all sizes
- Bill has started, grown, bought and sold several successful small companies.
- Prior to starting his entrepreneurial career, he was a manager with General Electric Company during the Jack Welch era.
- Bill is the author of the Amazon best selling book, "How to Succeed as a Small Business Owner - and Still Have a Life."
- Bill has developed and conducted two highly successful webinars for AT&T Small Business.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.