- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Dealing with Difficult Parents: Helicopter Parents In Your School Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Faculty and Administrators have enough on their plate without being harassed by over involved parents. How can you effectively manage Helicopter Parents in your school, and what are the best ways to deal with their often difficult behavior? Join us of a 60-minute conference where you and your colleagues will learn:
- Tools to Manage any Parent Complaint, Frustration & Conflict
- Strategy to Direct Parent's Energy in a Positive Way and Create Partnerships
- How Faculty and Staff can Prepare and Increase Positive Parent Involvement
- Sure Fire Ways to Handle all Difficult Parent Conversations or Questions
This practical 60-minute, audio conference will provide you and your colleagues with the tools they need to handle any Helicopter Parent encounter.
- Handling Today's Parents: Strategy for Even the Most Difficult Situations
- Understand what causes parent conflict- and how to stop it before it starts
- Learn ways to identify and cope with what type of Helicopter Parents you have
- How to manage parents up front and provide them with need to know information
- When Helicopter Parents Land- Be Prepared
- Learn Key Phrases faculty and staff should use
- How to integrate difficult parents into your school
- How to manage parents face to face or on the phone
- Positive Outlets for Over Involved Parents-Ways to Redirect that Energy
- Ways to get parents involved without them overstepping boundaries
- Proven techniques to improve parent-school relationships
- Hear ways to create more opportunities for safe parent landings
- Live question and answer session - Hear expert answers to all your Helicopter Parent questions.
Dr. Douglas J. Fiore is recognized as a leading authority on parent-teacher relationships. He is a sought after speaker, workshop presenter and the author of several trade books and textbooks for educators.
- In "Dealing With Difficult Parents: And With Parents in Difficult Situations", Doug Fiore and Todd Whitaker offer strategies and techniques that make it easier for educators to deal with difficult parents and with difficult situations.
- He is a frequent presenter at state and national conferences, and he has delivered countless workshops to school districts, individual schools, and various educational groups.
- Dr. Fiore brings humor and real-life practitioner examples to his presentations. He has been described as "energetic" "passionate", and "real."
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.