- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Give Your Career a Boost: 5 Keys to Success for Top Assistants Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Top assistants respond to a wide range of business scenarios with polish, professionalism and panache. In this 60-minute audio conference, you will learn career-advancing techniques to help you manage everyday and even challenging situations with confidence, clarity and professional savvy. Join topic expert Lisa Romero to discover:
- Key etiquette skills that successful assistants can't do without
- The No. 1 strategy for handling difficult issues and people (even executives)
- Steps to keeping your cool - and becoming indispensable - amidst chaos or crisis
- Top 5 keys for successful impression management
In today's business environment it is more important than ever to secure your position with your company while also positioning yourself for advancement. In this 60-minute audio conference, you will learn to become a polished and sophisticated member of your supervisor's team. Join expert Lisa Romero to discover:
- Embracing the Top Etiquette Skills of Today's Administrative Pros
- Essential techniques that underscore your value in and out of the office
- Creative opportunities to use your professional savvy to advance your career
- 3 steps to fixing faux pas all assistants must know
- Managing Sticky Situations - and Turning Challenges into Success Stories
- Tried-and-true phrases to use when words may fail you
- Best ways to retreat gracefully from a faux pas and mend any damage
- Enjoy your workday - Neutralize coworkers' annoying personality traits
- Promoting Your Professional Savvy to Win Even Greater Respect and Rewards
- Powerful, often underutilized ways to put your best foot forward
- Use the top 4 traits valued by employers for greatest professional impact
- Achieve true partnerships with managers by becoming an "office ambassador"
- Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world questions!
Lisa Romero is an internationally recognized speaker, trainer and author on the administrative profession and best practices for career success.
- Ms. Romero is the former editor-in-chief of Administrative Professional Update, one of North America's top publications for assistants.
- Lisa has been a featured speaker/trainer for assistants at Kraft Foods, University of Pennsylvania, Sunoco, Nationwide and Procter & Gamble, and has also presented at the APC Event - one of the world's largest conferences for assistants.
- She was a business journalist for many years, profiling assistants, executives and other professionals on best business practices since 1988.
- Author of the upcoming book, "Worker, Be", her programs include "Managing Skills for Administrative Professionals" and "What Assistants Can Learn from Legal Faux Pas in the Workplace."
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.