- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Changing Employee Behavior: Performance Reviews that Work Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Whether you are dealing with difficult people or motivating employees to be more positive contributors, performance reviews are a powerful management tool. Join us for a practical 60-minute audio conference where you and your team will discover:
- How to use performance reviews to change destructive behavior
- Specific examples of what you should and shouldn't say
- How to handle some of the toughest personalities (the Non-Responsive, the Over-Reactor and the Over-Confident)
- Keys to delivering criticism - without creating conflict
Whether you are dealing with difficult people or motivating employees to be more positive contributors, performance reviews are a powerful management tool. This audio conference will provide you and your team with the tools needed to change behavior and inspire high-performance.
- Take Control of Your Toughest Behavior Problems
- Dealing with employees who have a "Bad Attitude"
- Stop "sugar coating": Give feedback without damaging relationships
- Eliminate the fear of confronting employees
- The "Do's and Don'ts" of Delivering the Performance Review
- 5-step plan to eliminate performance review pain
- Specific questions you should and shouldn't ask
- How to provide the "right" feedback
- What To Do When the Performance Review Goes Bad
- Staying effective - even during tough conversations
- Keys to preventing post-meeting blues
- Specific follow-up techniques to improve performance
- Question and Answer Session - Have your specific issues addressed!
Janelle Brittain, MBA, CSP is recognized as a leading expert in creating performance excellence. Her background includes:
- Co-author of "How to Say It : Performance Reviews, Phrases and Strategies for Painless and Productive Performance Reviews," Prentice Hall Press and author of "Star Team Dynamics", Oakhill Press
- Training and coaching managers and leaders of companies in managing the performance of their staff in over 300 companies from North America to Africa to Asia
- Frequently quoted in business publications such as The Wall Street Journal, Investor's Business Daily, Crain's Chicago Business and the LA Times.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.