- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Women’s Leadership: Stopping Toxic People From Sidetracking Your Career Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Personality clashes are one of the workplace's inevitable frustrations. There is that one person who sucks the life out of the air upon walking into the office. That co-worker who seems to be out to get you for reasons you just can't figure out. He or she is negative, whiny, pessimistic or just plain difficult to work with (or for), where all you want to do is stay away, but you have to work together. Please join us for this 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will discover how to:
- Stop toxic people from crushing your morale.
- Implement coping skills when all else fails.
- Confront the people who are making your life difficult.
- Work with a difficult boss when your livelihood depends upon it.
When it reaches a point where you are beside yourself with stress and not knowing what to do next, it's time to do something about it. This practical 60-minute, audio conference will provide you and your colleagues (and teams) with the tools needed to create the perfect Group Dynamics.
- Recognizing Toxic People And Reduce Their Negative Impact
- How to set limits when negative behavior is directed at you.
- Evaluating your own behavior with Coping Skills.
- Learn to communicate in a way to get the best response(s).
- Prepare & Confront With the Goal of Restoring Harmony
- How to assess the severity of the problem.
- Learn how to agree while you disagree.
- How to make allowances & not rush to judgment.
- Be A Good Co-Worker - Setting the Stage
- How to Focus on what "your" doing, not what others are doing.
- Understanding your limits of authority.
- Tips on communicating with a difficult boss.
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific Women's Leadership
Carol Hacker has been a passionate instructor, engaging speaker and independent business consultant for over 20 years. Her background includes:
- President of Hacker & Associates, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, she works with government agencies as well as private industries throughout North America to build a chain of evidence that demonstrates the value of effective management practices. Her goal is to help managers, supervisors, and HR professionals meet the leadership challenge. Over 500,000 participants have benefited from her customized seminars on the topics of employee engagement, recruiting, evaluating employee performance, change management, handling troublesome workplace issues and more.
- Carol is the author of 13 books, scores of audio CDs and over 400 published articles.
- She earned her BS and MS with honors from the University of Wisconsin
This program has been approved for 1 credit hour toward your 2009 Women's Leadership Certificate of Completion. For more information about the 2009 Women's Leadership Certificate, please visit the Women's Leadership Blog at http://pbpconferences.wordpress.com.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.