- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Top Assistants: 6 Keys to Identify and Overcome Time-Wasters Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
For administrative assistants there never seem to be enough hours in the day. Discover how to recover the lost hours in your day and eliminate hidden time-wasters that are delaying your work. Join us for this 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will discover:
- 6 keys to make better use of your time and increase professional success
- Master time management: Meet - and beat - your deadlines
- How to ditch the distractions that cause delays
- Reap the benefits of better planning and increase productivity
Are you putting off until tomorrow what you could do today? Don't delay success! Join us for this 60-minute audio conference and get simple and straightforward strategies designed to help you get tasks done on time and explore the reasons why deadlines get missed.
- Boost Your Career - Improve Productivity and Succeed at Work
- Shed the feeling of being overwhelmed by taking control of your time
- Strategies to make sure your real "top priorities" don't get lost in the shuffle
- How to utilize your invaluable time more effectively
- Hidden Time-Wasters: Know How to Spot & Stop Them
- Destroy the dread that causes you to drag your feet on important projects
- Break the cycle of rushing around at the last minute
- Techniques to tackle projects in manageable pieces
- Break Through Time Barriers: Eliminate Procrastination
- Your procrastination profile: Are you subconsciously sabotaging your career?
- What's your excuse: Identify the primary causes of procrastination
- Barriers that prevent you from breaking procrastination's stranglehold
- Live Question & Answer Session - Have your specific questions answered!
Brenda Bailey-Hughes, co-owner of Team Performance Consulting, works with a variety of businesses and higher education institutions on organizational communication and employee performance issues.
- Ms. Bailey-Hughes is on the faculty of the nationally ranked Kelley School of
Business at Indiana University where she teaches Business Communication.
- Brenda is the author of Administrative Assistant. She regularly presents at conferences and workshops on over 50 different topics. Her clients include the International Association of Administrative Professionals, the Central Association of College and University Business Officers, Cardinal Health Organization, Ball State University, First Merchants Corporation, and the City of Indianapolis.
- She has a Master of Art's degree in Organizational Communication and
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.