- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Obama & NCLB: Changes You Need to Be Prepared For Now Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
The Obama administration has promised drastic changes to the No Child Left Behind (NCLB). What will these upcoming changes mean to your school? What do you need to be doing now to prepare? How can you ensure you're in compliance now and in the future? Join us for a 60-minute conference where you and your colleagues will learn:
- Changes to the NCLB: How to prepare Now
- Your school's implementation options- and which are best for you.
- NCLB Accountability- avoid the AYP slope
- The most common mistakes schools are making- And how to avoid them
This practical 60-minute, audio conference will provide you and your colleagues with the tools they need to understand No Child Left Behind and be prepared for the changes that are to come.
- NCLB & Obama: Changes You Need to Prepare for Now
- Preparing for the New NCLB- AYP, RTI and SES changes
- Understand Obama's planned changes- new curriculums, new programs
- Obama and Graduating- what the Cohort Rate means for your school
- NCLB Accountability: What You Need to Do Now
- The five points of NCLB and what they mean to you
- Learn the Failures of NCLB- and how to avoid them
- Ways to successfully reach AYP
- NCLB Compliance: What Works and What Doesn't
- AYP and RTI- understand the key challenges
- School's Parent Involvement Policies for your school
- How and why schools are identified as Need Improvement- how to avoid this
- Live question and answer session - Hear expert answers to all your No Child Left Behind questions.
James W. Guthrie- Dr. Guthrie is the Patricia and Rodes Hart Professor of Educational Leadership and Policy, chair of the Department of Leadership, Policy, and Organizations, and director of the Peabody Center for Education Policy at Peabody College of Vanderbilt University. He instructs both undergraduate and graduate courses, and conducts research on education policy and finance
- He is founder and chairman of the board of Management Analysis & Planning, Inc. (MAP), a private sector management consulting firm specializing in public finance and litigation support. MAP offices are located in Davis, California.
- He has been a consultant to the governments of Armenia, Australia, Chile, Guyana, Hong Kong, Pakistan, Romania, and South Africa, and has had extensive experience in consulting for The World Bank, UNESCO, and the Organization of American States.
- He is the author or co-author of fourteen books, and more than 200 professional and scholarly articles. He is past president of the American Education Finance Association, served as editor-in-chief of the Encyclopedia of American Education, published in 2002, and is series editor of the ten-volume Peabody Education Leadership Series. He is principal investigator for the National Center on Performance Incentives at Vanderbilt University, a federally funded research center concentrating on educator performance incentives.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.