- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
EPA’s SPCC Regs: Mandatory Requirements for Your Facility Today
Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
EPA has extended the SPCC rule change deadline, but that doesn't reduce current compliance requirements. Ensure your facility is current with federal and local regulations. In this 60-minute audio conference you and your staff will discover:
- Clear explanation of EPA's changes and the impact to your facility
- Guidelines to keep you compliant with SPCC requirements
- Revised SPPC regulations: Where EPA is setting its sights now
- Hands-on procedures to help you develop the best SPCC plan for your facility
- Specific examples of SPCC plans that target the most critical issues
This practical 60-minute program gives you the most up-to-date information on EPA's SPCC requirements and hand-on tools needed to keep your facility compliant with the latest regulations.
- Critical SPCC Information to Keep You Compliant
- Easy-to-understand explanation of EPA's rule changes
Who will be impacted by the changes, and how?
- Knowing specifically which substances are regulated
- Who EPA has on its radar screen for inspections
- Clear Guidelines for Developing Your Facility's SPCC Plan
- Formatting techniques to create an effective plan that is easy to follow
- Impact of EPA Substantial Harm Criterion on your facility
- What must be included in your training programs?
- Reporting and monitoring requirements to ensure compliance
- Containment Requirements You Need to Know Now
- Secondary containment measures required for tanks and drums
- Regulations that apply to your loading/unloading areas
- Testing and inspection requirements for storage containers
- Procedures for storing and transferring hazardous substances
- Question and Answer Session - Hear real-world SPCC issues addressed!
Joyce Rizzo is a nationally recognized expert in the field of environmental compliance, particularly in the areas of SPCC plan development and storage tank management. Ms. Rizzo's experience includes:
- Over 35 years experience in all aspects of environmental engineering management, twelve years of which was spent in the petroleum industry
Author of two technical books: "Underground Storage Tanks: A Practical Guide and Aboveground Storage Tank Management" and "SPCC Guide" which serve as the basis of training programs conducted throughout the U.S
- Daily management of compliance issues for Fortune 500 companies including storage tank and SPCC issues, and remediation
- Regularly conducts in-house educational and training sessions to on environmental issues including storage tank management, SPCC compliance and Stage I & II vapor recovery
- President of JD2 Environmental, Inc. in West Chester, Pennsylvania
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.