- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
How Top Assistants Handle Difficult People Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Even the most successful assistant may fall victim to the toxic coworkers who make it their job to make everyone else miserable. Stopping these difficult people from stealing you time and energy is easier than you think. What is the secret for dealing with difficult people? Join us for this 60-minute audio conference and discover:
5 keys to handling difficult people confidently and effectively
- Identify the most common mistakes that actually worsens conflict
- Specific strategies to get even the most irritating adversary to cooperate
- How to recognize and counteract the top types of difficult personalities
Participants will leave this session with practical pointers to develop a specific plan of action to cope with a variety of negative personalities. Join us for a 60-minute audio conference designed to provide assistants with the ability to identify the appropriate strategy for handling difficult peers, staff, and bosses.
- Getting the Cooperation You Want and the Peace You Need
- Secrets to productivity and positive energy in the workplace
- Eliminate stress by avoiding needless confrontation
- Techniques for giving feedback to difficult people without stepping on toes
- How Top Assistants Handle Difficult People & Tough Situations
- Rise above the fray: How to calm your own negative emotions on bad days
- How to respond more productively when someone pushes your buttons
- Enjoy your workday - Neutralize coworkers' annoying personality traits
- Develop a Specific Action Plan to Cope with Your Most Difficult Person
- Cut through the bad behavior and get to the heart of the real problem
- Develop assertive, scripted sentences that immediately end ugly altercations
- Never again be caught off-guard by difficult people
- Question & Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world questions!
Gina Maddox helps ambitious individuals unleash their initiative, imagine the possibilities, establish their goals, and turn their dreams into reality, achieving both personal and professional success. Gina's high energy presentations are packed with the kind of savvy information, techniques and strategies that only come from first-hand experience.
- Gina's professional background includes a fifteen-year career in healthcare administration which includes several years in an administrative and executive assistant role. She has national marketing and public relations experience, has been a professional fundraiser, and managed political and charity campaigns. Gina has been a freelance writer and reporter and is currently working on her new book, Born To Do More; Discover, Define and Do What You Were Born To Do.
- Gina has been an adjunct faculty member and speaker for Rockhurst University Continuing Education Center for nine years. She has developed presentations for a wide range of clients including: The VA Hospital System, The Navy Personnel Command, Kerzner International/Atlantis Resort, and The National Security Agency.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.