- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Shut Up & Sell: How to Stop Your Sales Team's Excuses & Sell Value Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Times are hard enough without your team constantly slashing prices and giving discounts to get the sale. So how do you motivate your team to sell the value of your product and not take the easy way out? Boost your bottom line and sales by getting your front line sales force to buy-in to your product. Join us for a 60 minute Audio Conference where you and your colleagues will discover:
- How to gain buy-in from your sales team
- Proven ways to overcome any price objections
- How to sell value vs. price
- Motivate your team - Ditch discounts & Increase Value Selling
This practical 60-minute, audio conference will provide you and your colleagues with the skills needed to stop price selling and motivate your team to boost your bottom line.
- Motivate Your Sales Team in Today's Tough Economy
- Ways to change your team from excuse-driven to action-driven
- Discover how you should be defining value
- How to present your price confidently
- Selling Value-Not Price: What Your Sales Team Needs
- Proven ways to lower the importance of price with customers
- Consequences of selling to the price- How it can hurt you
- Overcome the fear of asking for a higher price
- Over come Price Objections- Rebuttals for Any Excuse
- Ways to spot a price shopper- handle any price objection
- How to identify the real objection- then solve it
- Timing secrets that make or break the sale
- Live question and answer session - Hear expert answers to all your Sales questions.
Colleen Stanley- is president of SalesLeadership, Inc. She frequently speaks on selling value and overcoming price objections. She is a monthly columnist for national Business Journals, co-author of 'Motivational Selling' and author of 'Growing Great Sales Teams: Lessons from the Cornfield'.
- Colleen is a popular speaker for Vistage International, Women's Leadership Exchange and was the featured speaker on sales for the 2006 New York Times Small Business Summit.
- Colleen is on the board of directors for The Tennyson Center for Children, Association for Corporate Growth and National Speakers Association.
- Colleen was vice president of sales and marketing for Varsity Spirit Corporation. During her 10 years at Varsity, sales increased from 8M to 90M. Varsity was named by Forbes Magazine as one of the 200 fastest growing companies in the United States in 1994 and 1995.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.