- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Customer Complaints: Effective Tool for Driving Continual Quality Improvements Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Even in the best organizations, customers complain, however, each complaint is a chance to improve a process and increase customer satisfaction. In this 60-minute audio conference you and your team will discover:
- How to get to the root cause of customers complaints so you can fix it
- Ways to turn customer complaints into lasting process improvements
- Specific practices and procedures that reduce the number of complaints
- How to get useful feedback from your customers - not just the negative
Complaint handling best practices you can use in your quality system
In this 60-minute program we will show you specific ways to find and correct process that cause complaints, and use customer feedback as a tool to drive continual quality improvements and motivate workers.
- You Have High Quality - So Why are Customers Complaining?
- Finding which processes cause the most complaints so you can fix them
The research behind why customers complain - how it affects your procedures
- Most common sources of complaints you need to know
- Using Customer Feedback to Drive Continual Quality Improvement
- How an effective complaint system helps retain dissatisfied customers
- Steps for using complaints and feedback to guide improvements
- Customer feedback methods to compliment your complaint system
- How to help employees see complaints as improvement opportunities
- Resolving & Reducing Complaints in Your Organization
- Keys to creating effective complaint handling and follow-up procedures
- Specific practices and processes that reduce customer complaints
- How can you prevent complaints before they happen?
- Live Question & Answer Session - Have your specific customer complaint questions answered!
Craig Cochran is an experienced speaker and author on issues pertaining to continuous quality improvements. His experience includes:
- Certified Quality Manager, Certified Quality Engineer and Certified Quality Auditor through the American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- Speaker for numerous consulting and training programs including ASQ.
- Author of three books including the recently released "Continual Improvement Process: From Strategy to the Bottom Line."
- Author of several articles on the continual improvement process featured in publications nationwide.
Regional Manager for Georgia Tech's Economic Development Institute.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.