- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Mean Chicks & Ugly Cliques: Ways to End Female Bullying in School Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Relational aggression (RA) is the fastest rising type of violence in your school. What is it and could your students be involved? It's girls bullying girls and it is a growing crisis in all schools. In order to deal with this disruptive issue it is critical to understand what students are doing, where they're doing it, how they're doing it, and the consequences of their conduct. Join us of a 60-minute conference where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Relational aggression - What it is and Why it occurs
- Consequences of Disciplining Bullies: What's Working & What's Not
- Protecting Your Students and Your School from Online Slander
- How to Communicate Effectively With Parents About Bullying
This practical 60-minute, audio conference will provide you and your colleagues with the tools they need to stop relational aggression in your school.
- Identifying Relational Aggression in Your School & Stopping It
- Rumors, Taunting and Cyber-bullying- Ways to combat RA
RA Goes Cyber- How to deal with Facebook, Myspace & texting issues
- Manipulation, Betrayal & More- How to Handle Tough Situations
- Helping Your Female Students Navigate the Social Jungle
- Quick fixes and long term plans for RA in your school
- What you should React to & What to Ignore
- Learn the Detrimental Effects of RA- Signs to look for
- Policies and Procedures to Combat Relational Aggression
- How to Deal with parents who say "Not My Daughter"
- Creating School Policies- What you and your staff needs to know
- Necessary Intervention Strategies that work
- Live question and answer session - Hear expert answers to all your relational aggression and bullying questions.
Julia V. Taylor is a professional school counselor for Wake County Public Schools in Raleigh, North Carolina. She is the author of Salvaging Sisterhood, Perfectly You, and G.I.R.L.S: Group Counseling Activities for Enhancing Social and Emotional Development. Taylor delivers solution focused workshops, breakout sessions, and keynote addresses to educators and parents at national and state conferences, public school systems, independent schools and organizations, and PTA groups.
- Taylor received her undergraduate degree in Exercise Science with a concentration in Health Education from George Mason University. She received her master's degree in Psychology with a concentration in School Counseling from Marymount University. She has been a counselor at both the middle and high school levels.
- She has conducted television, magazine, newspaper, and documentary interviews, along with authoring numerous publications about adolescent and parenting issues. She is a blogger and the Professional Interest Network Bullying Specialist for the American School Counselor Association (ASCA) and serves on the North Carolina School Counselor Association (NCSCA) Board as the Middle Level Vice President.
- Julia also blogs for the website, rosalindwiseman.com.
In addition to speaking to professionals, Julia Taylor frequently educates children, teens, and parents in local communities about relational aggression, body image, and other adolescent/teen issues.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.