- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
5 Proven Cures to Reduce Your Healthcare Cost Blues Webinar Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Employers today are experiencing double digit increases in healthcare costs. With cost cutting measures critical to many companies' survival, proven strategies to reduce the cost of your employees' healthcare benefits can be important to your financial success. Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Specific checklist to analyze your benefit needs
- Tips to find cost drivers in your healthcare plan & how to knock them down
- How to find the best healthcare vendors to fit your needs
- Contract negotiation strategies that you can use to lower costs
- Actionable programs you can implement to drive your costs down
This practical, 60-minute audio conference will provide you and your colleagues with the very latest information on practical strategies to manage and reduce your company's healthcare costs today.
- Proven Ways to Reduce Your Health Care Costs
- What to look for when auditing your existing healthcare benefits & expenses
- Specific examples of cost-shifting strategies you can use to make a difference
- How to curb price hikes in 2009?
- Which plan designs offer you true savings?
- New Techniques for Lowering Your Costs Today
- How to get started with a consumer-driven plan?
FSA, HRA, & HSA - What is right for you?
- What are the benefits and limitations of HSA's?
- 3 specific examples of how to lower your drug costs
- Innovative Strategies You Can Use to Control Health Care Costs
- Keys to getting your employees to pay their fair share
- Innovative techniques to use wellness plans to curb costs
- Financial incentives to eliminate negative behaviors
- Best practices in employee benefit communication strategies
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific healthcare benefit questions answered.
Mark Combs is the vice president and co-owner of Horne/Guest Insurance Agency, one of the largest employee benefit advisory firms in the southeast.
- With more than 11 years experience and six professional designations in his field, Mark is a veteran of the employee benefits industry and is one of the most educated expert employee benefit advisors in the country.
- Mark is a teacher and mentor to many top employee benefit advisors throughout the country.
- Mark leverages his experience and credentials to create processes which help employers get the maximum possible benefit out of the employer-employee relationship.
- He loves to automate processes, through applied knowledge and systems to make life easier for employers, his clients, and internally for his employees.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.