- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
OSHA Enforcement Changes Under the Obama Administration Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Is your organization prepared for the sweeping OSHA enforcement changes taking place under the new administration? Join us for this highly informative audio conference program to discover:
- Changes to OSHA enforcement and what they mean for you
- Who is now on OSHA's radar under the Obama administration
- How to respond to an OSHA inspector, plus your rights during inspection
- Keys to dealing with citations, penalties and whistleblowers
This 60-minute program gives you and your team the most up-to-date information on new OSHA enforcement changes, and the impact those changes have on your organization.
- New Face of OSHA: Changes You Need to Know
- Clear explanation of OSHA policy changes
- New changes in penalty criteria and what that means
- How changes impact you - and what you should do now
- OSHA's new focus for today, and the years to come
- Navigating the New OSHA Inspection Processes
- Learn what reviews are now deemed mandatory
- How inspectors now manage your confidential information
What should - and shouldn't - you say during an inspection?
- Your legal rights during an OSHA inspection
- Avoiding & Dealing with Citations & Penalties
- Ways you can effectively contest citations
- How you may be able to get penalties reduced
- Responding to whistleblowers - what you can do
- Live Question & Answer Session: Have your specific OSHA questions answered!
Safety and legal expert Adele L. Abrams, Esq., CSMP is nationally recognized as a leading authority on OSHA and MSHA compliance and regulatory issues. She has handled hundreds of accident investigations and citation contest cases, and also works closely with Congress on legislative changes to the OSH Act.
- Ms. Abrams is a frequent author on safety, health and legal compliance issues, including writing monthly columns in "Pallet Central" and "Rock Products" magazines, articles in "Professional Safety" and "Compliance" and co-authoring several books including the widely reviewed "Construction Safety Management and Engineering" and the "Safety Professionals Handbook."
- Ms. Abrams is a regular presenter at prestigious safety conferences like the American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE), where she specializes in providing real-world solutions to real-world problems. She is admitted to the MD, DC and PA bars, and to several federal courts including the U.S. Supreme Court.
BCSP COC CREDITS
For this one-hour program you can claim 0.05 continuance of certification points (COC's) from the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP). The documentation needed to verify attendance will be included in the conference presentation materials. Certificates of attendance will be mailed 2-3 weeks after the conclusion of the presentation.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.