- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Mandatory Greenhouse Gas Reporting Rule: EPA’s Proposed Changes
Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
EPA's proposed Greenhouse Gas (GHG) reporting rule is fast becoming a reality. What does this mean for your emission levels and facility's operations? Join subject matter expert Tom Seguljic in this 60-minute audio conference program to learn:
- Clear explanation of EPA's proposed mandatory reporting rule
- Guidelines to determine your greenhouse gas emissions
- Key features of proposed Federal Cap & Trade rule
- How your facility will be impacted by rule changes
- Practices to keep you compliant with new EPA regulations
In this highly informative 60-minute program you will hear the most up-to-date information on EPA's proposed Greenhouse Gas reporting rule, changes that impact your facility, and steps you can take to stay in compliance.
- EPA's GHG Rules & Proposed Changes
- Overview of proposed GHG Reporting Rule
- Which GHG rules have already been enacted?
- Understanding EPA's new Cap & Trade program
- GHG Emission Allowances - and Calculation Tools
- Your emission allowances under the new rules
- Six steps for performing your emissions inventory
Identifying the appropriate guidelines for your facility
- Complying with New Greenhouse Gas Rules
- Critical deadlines under proposed rule
- Which industries are impacted, and how?
- What you can do now to prepare for rules changes
- Live Question & Answer Session: Have your specific GHG questions answered!
Thomas S. Seguljic is Senior Project Manager with HRP Associates, Inc. and a PE. He is recognized for his expertise in environmental compliance issues, and assisting corporation in developing Environmental compliance and Greenhouse Gas strategies. His experience includes:
- Over 20 years developing environmental compliance strategies and most recently assisting corporations in developing/implementing Greenhouse Gas strategies.
- Being the Primary Client Manager for several of HRP's national clients.
- Ensuring clients are maintaining compliance with current environmental regulations.
- Regularly conducts educational and training sessions to several organizations on environmental issues.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.