- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Internal Controls for AP: Best Practices to Ensure Compliance, Prevent Fraud
Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Companies are watching their bottom lines more closely than ever before - which means internal controls are more vital than ever. Ensure your Accounts Payable and finances are fraud and error proof with a strong internal control program to drastically cut mistakes & risks. Join our subject-expert in this 60-minute audio conference program our topic expert will discuss:
- Essential internal control processes that greatly reduce risks of fraud
- Better alternatives to automate controls: Improve efficiency and accuracy?
- How to gate keep finances: Focus on controls that keep you afloat in hard times
- Proven steps that prevent fraud - How to measure success
In this 60-minute program discover how you can improve internal control practices to be the critical defense to protect your company from fraud and compliance errors.
- Internal Controls for AP: Your Best Defense Against Fraud & Error
- Top ways to prevent, detect, and deter fraud
- Automating procedures: Ensure paperless processes are compliant
Crucial ways to protect your business: Identifying keys risks of fraud
- Keys to Creating Stronger Internal Control for Your AP Organization
- Practical upgrades for your AP processes and functions
- Combination of statistical, data visualization, and filtering tools to sustain performance
- Foolproof software that ensures accuracy & compliance
- Ensure your Internal Controls are the Most Effective
- Ways to spot & correct deficient practices in AP internal controls
- Fixing deficient controls: Avoid risks & compliance holes
- Real life examples: Companies success story pieces you're missing
- Live Question & Answer Session - Have your specific internal control questions answered!
Rich Lanza, CPA, CFE, PMP is President of Cash Recovery Partners, LLC. helping companies identify their hidden financial assets.
- He has a decade and a half of experience in audit technology and recovery auditing, becoming a leading authority in these areas. He helps companies to identify cost recovery and prospective savings in all areas of business
- He is the author of 12 publications and training courses in audit software and has over 75 articles for major audit and accounting publications
- Rich has worked for companies ranging in size of $30 million to $12 billion and in all, has helped them save money through the use of technology and recovery auditing
This program is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Program Level: Intermediate
Advance preparation: No prerequisites
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.