- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Must-Have Organizational Skills for Today’s Top Assistants Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Take action to conquer clutter while also eliminating the time wasters that drain productivity and derail your priorities. Join us for this 60-minute audio conference and discover:
- Get more done: Increase your productivity and professional image
- Discover the secrets of getting - and staying - organized
Get organized: Stop the feelings of being overwhelmed and scattered
How to organize your work area for improved efficiency
Join Certified Professional Organizer Patty Kreamer for this 60-minute program and take the steps necessary to cast aside clutter, become more productive and perform better by simplifying your work life and improving your office's environment.
- Using the "80/20" rule to stamp out time-wasters
- How to solve the "but someone might ask for it" problem
- Learn to increase your morale while decreasing your frustration
- Completing your job while achieving goals of colleagues & bosses
- Hidden Time-Wasters: Know How to Spot Them & And Stop Them
- Eliminate the Big 3: Procrastination, Poor Planning & Personal Disorganization
- When less truly is more - How to practice the art of paper purging
How to make sure your real "top priorities" don't get lost in the shuffle
- Back to the Basics: The Unbeatable Benefits of the Tried & True "To-Do" List
- How to prioritize your invaluable time more effectively
- Learn & Implement the E.A.S.Y organization system
- How to use the "divide and conquer" strategy of organization
- Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world questions!
Patty Kreamer is the President of Kreamer Connect, a Pittsburgh-based company that works nationally with individual and corporate clients to become more productive and perform better. Her experience includes:
- Author of "But I Might Need it Someday", a book on helping individuals understand the habits that keep them from organizing their work and lives.
- Patty has created custom programs for regional and national corporate and association audiences on topics that include organized workspaces and enhancing productivity.
- She is also a consultant that works with corporate managers to help them identify gaps in productivity, streamline paper and processes.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.