- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
e-Newsletters: How to Drive Donors to Your Website and Increase Gifts Webinar Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Done right, e-Newsletters are a powerful and cost-effective means to disseminate information, drive traffic to your website and ultimately increase donors' gifts. Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- How an e-Newsletter can boost all types of donor gifts
- 5 sure-fire tips to write an effective e-newsletter that gets results
Specific strategies to get the attention of your online users
- How to drive more traffic to your website with e-newsletters & other techniques
This practical 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with the information you need to create a donor e-newsletter - that gets results! You will understand how to couple the newest technology of the internet with a good donor newsletter - which donors really want.
- Maximizing Your Donations with the Power of the Web
- 6 effective strategies to entice prospects to sign-up for your e-newsletter
- Critical do's & don'ts to manage your e-mail list
- Specific tips to create a donation-producing e-Newsletter
- Tested design techniques that make your message meaningful
- Using Your E-Newsletter to Drive More Traffic to Your Website
- Useful strategies of search engine optimization to drive prospects to your site
- Specific tips to drive donors to your website
- 7 components of a highly effective website that gets results
- Other effective techniques to boost website traffic & increase donations
- Developing killer content: What is and isn't working
- How to write articles that will appeal to your donors
Content do's and don'ts: What your donors want
- How to create subject lines and headlines that will capture your donor's attention
- Critical differences between writing online vs. offline
- Tips to design your e-Newsletter to attract readers
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific nonprofit questions answered
Allan Pressel is founder and CEO of CharityFinders (www.CharityFinders.com), which helps nonprofits use the Internet to further their mission. CharityFinders' main product is NonprofitSite123 - a tool that enables any nonprofit to build its own world-class website quickly - at a low cost, with no training required. CharityFinders also offers Internet strategy consulting services and custom web development to nonprofits.
- Allan was named as one of the world's leading e-philanthropy experts by the ePhilanthropy Foundation. He was given the Volunteer Service Award by President George W. Bush.
- Previously, Allan was a co-founder of i-Cube, which had a highly successful IPO in June, 1998, and was later acquired by Razorfish.
- Prior to founding i-Cube, Allan was a technology strategy consultant at Arthur Anderson and First Consulting Group.
Allan has conducted hundreds of public speaking engagements. Allan currently presents primarily to nonprofit organizations and groups, most often on Internet Strategy for Nonprofits and related topics.
- He has been a keynote speaker at numerous regional and national nonprofit conferences.
- Allan holds a M.B.A from UCLA's Anderson School of Management, and a B.A. from Brandeis University, and attended the London School of Economics and London Business School.
Full participation in this program is applicable for 1 points in Category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.