- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Difficult Parent-Teacher Conferences: How to Handle Any Parent or Topic Webinar Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Parent-Teacher conferences can be a great way to discuss with parents how their child is developing academically, socially and emotionally. However, often parent-teacher conferences get derailed by defensive parents. How can you effectively communicate with even the most difficult parent? How can you diffuse angry parents from the minute they walk in and get them on your team for a successful school year? Join us for our 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Tips and Tricks to diffuse difficult parents - at the front door
- How and when to bring up challenging issues
- Keys to more effective Parent-Teacher Conferences
- How to deal with parents who say "Not My child"
- Ways to stop helicopter behavior before it begins
This practical 60-minute, webinar will provide you and your colleagues with the tools they need to.
- Keys to handling the Hardest Parent-Teacher Conferences
- How and when to bring up difficult issues- grades and behavior
- Ways to handle "you aren't treating my child fair"
- Communication Tips to keep in control of the conference
- Tips for Stopping Difficult Parents in Their Tracks
- Ways to stop helicopter behavior early on
- Tips to get parents to understand your expectations for the year
- Ways to collaborate with parents positively through the year
- Secrets of Successful Parent-Teacher Conferences:
- Stop Difficult parents in their track- create a welcoming environment
How classroom arrangement can improve your meetings
- Learn when to listen and when to zip it
- Live question and answer session - Hear expert answers to all your Parent-Teacher Conference questions.
Dr. Douglas J. Fiore is recognized as a leading authority on parent-teacher relationships. He is a sought after speaker, workshop presenter and the author of several trade books and textbooks for educators.
- In "Dealing With Difficult Parents: And With Parents in Difficult Situations", Doug Fiore and Todd Whitaker offer strategies and techniques that make it easier for educators to deal with difficult parents and with difficult situations.
- He is a frequent presenter at state and national conferences, and he has delivered countless workshops to school districts, individual schools, and various educational groups.
- Dr. Fiore brings humor and real-life practitioner examples to his presentations. He has been described as "energetic" "passionate", and "real."
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.