- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Tweeting to Customers: Using Twitter to Boost Your Bottom Line Webinar Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Twitter has become the newest form of customer service to successfully resolve complaints, build, restore, and strengthen customer relationships. How can you use Twitter in your customer service operation? Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
- How to Get Started on Twitter & Get Customers to Follow
- Where Twitter Will Fit into Your Customer Service Operations
- Reach More Customers & Clean Up Your Service Image
How to Surprise and Delight Customers - When They Least Expect It
In this practical 60-minute, program you'll learn the advantages of using Twitter as extension of your customer services experience. Learn first hand how to get started, as well, as how companies like Southwest Airlines, Zappos, Starbucks, Dell and Cox Communication who have been successful with using Twitter.
- Tweeting Your Service: The New Extension of Customer Service
- How to Find Customer Complaints Posted About Your Brand
- Using Twitter to Educate & Engage Customers
- How to Resolve Issues Before They Become Nightmares
- Implementing Twitter- Into Your Customer Service Department
- What Employees Are the Best-Fit for Tweeting Customer Support
- 4 Simple Steps: How to Start Using Twitter Today
- How Much Time You Can Expect To Spend Monitoring Twitter
- Customer Service with Twitter: The Do's & Don'ts
- Top Pitfalls of Twitter- How to Avoid Them
- Twitter Best Practices Being Used By Customer Service Leaders Today
- Keys to Creating a Strategy before Getting Started
- Live question and answer session- Have your specific customer service questions answered about Twitter and its benefits from our expert speaker.
Myra Golden is a highly sought-after speaker and one of America's most recognized experts on customer service. She has become internationally renowned for her energizing delivery of hard-hitting advice that leads to dramatic and immediate changes in attitudes and behavior.
- As an author, online columnist, video producer, and motivational speaker, Myra
has been called "the powerhouse driving customer service improvement within
many of the world’s best-known brands."
- Myra has designed and produced customer service programs for such clients as
Verizon Business, McDonald's, Coca-Cola, National Car Rental, Michelin Tires,
- Over 90% of the organizations using Myra's system realize measurable
improvements in customer retention rates, customer satisfaction levels, and
document drastic reductions in the amount of money it takes to resolve customer
- Myra is the former global head of Consumer Affairs for Thrifty Rent-A-Car
System, where she led a strategic team that regained the goodwill of unhappy
customers and she worked with the company's loyalty program to create value for
the most frequent customers.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.