- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Internal Quality Auditing: Best
Practices for Continual Improvements
Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Internal Auditing is a highly effective tool to evaluate your processes and drive continual improvements. In this 60-minute program, you'll gain proven keys to conducting successful internal audits that boost your quality program. Please join us to discover:
- Essential techniques to conduct objective, efficient, and value-added internal audits
- Auditing strategies & how to turn your findings into lasting quality improvements
- Guidelines for planning the audit - Develop a roadmap to success
- Common auditing mistakes and how you can to avoid them
This practical 60-minute, audio conference will provide you and your colleagues with keys to making your audit process a tool for driving strategic quality improvement.
- Internal Quality Auditing Tools for Your Organization
- Key factors to ensure a successful and valuable audit process
- How to target and resolve problems to significantly improve quality
- Preparing and planning your audit to maximize results
- Auditing Best Practices for Continual Quality Improvements
- Turning your findings into solutions : Make the most of your closing meeting
- Implementing audit results to improve quality and cut costs
- What are the most important aspects to focus on during the audit?
- Key Traits Necessary to be an Effective Internal Auditor
- Guidelines for keeping your auditors motivated and energized
- Specific techniques to use when training and recruiting auditors
Align your audit program and individual audits to your company's goals
- Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world Internal Auditing questions!
Craig Cochran is a Quality professional that consults, writes, and speaks extensively on management, improvement, problem solving, customer satisfaction, and internal auditing. His experience includes:
- Author of four books: ISO 9001 in Plain English; The Continual Improvement Process: From Strategy to the Bottom Line; Customer Satisfaction: Tools, Techniques, and Formulas for Success; and Becoming a Customer Focused Organization.
- Over 20 years of industry experience in quality assurance and management, and he's an RABQSA certified QMS Lead Auditor.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.