- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
The EEOC is Coming: Protect Your Company; Avoid Fines Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
With record settlements being collected and a dramatic budget increase, the EEOC is stronger than ever. Don't be its next victim. Find out what your company needs to do before you're in an investigator's crosshairs. Join us for this 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Strategies for navigating EEOC investigations: Pitfalls to avoid
- How to respond to initial complaints & requests for information
Keys to ensure compliance and prevent potential investigations
- Appearance of retaliation: Now what?
In this practical, 60-minute audio conference, you and your colleagues will gain important information on how to prevent, manage and survive an EEOC investigation.
- What You Need to Know if Your Company is Investigated
- Investigation procedures: Who, what, where, when & how
- How to respond to requests for information
- How to prepare your employees for an EEOC investigator
- Keys to successfully handle an onsite investigation
- Dealing with Problem Cases: Handling the EEOC
- What are the methods to resolve a charge?
- What does an EEOC determination mean?
- What to do when management's actions appear retaliatory
- How to protect your organization's confidential information
- How You Can Prevent Potential Investigations
- Recent Reg Changes: How to keep your workplace EEOC compliant
EEOC complaint procedures: What to know before it happens to you
Recruitment and employment policies you need to have in place
What information are you required to retain for the EEOC?
- Live question and answer session - Have your EEOC questions answered.
Eric S. Dreiband is a partner at Jones Day where he represents companies in all aspects of civil rights, employment discrimination, and wage and hour litigation. Formerly, Mr. Dreiband served as the general counsel of the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
- As general counsel for the EEOC, Mr. Dreiband directed the federal government's litigation of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Equal Pay Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- He also managed approximately 300 attorneys and a national litigation docket of 500 cases during a time when the EEOC's litigation program recovered more money for victims of discrimination than at any other time in the Commission's history.
- Prior to becoming EEOC general counsel, Mr. Dreiband served as deputy administrator of the U.S. Department of Labor's Wage and Hour Division. He directed the federal government's enforcement of the Fair Labor Standards Act, the Family and Medical Leave Act, the Migrant Seasonal Agricultural Worker Protection Act and other federal labor laws.
- From 1997 to 2000 he served as associate independent counsel in the Office of Independent Counsel Kenneth W. Starr. For his work in that office, Mr. Dreiband received a special commendation from the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation's Office of Inspector General for leading the investigation and successful prosecution of a former associate attorney general of the United States.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.