- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Stormwater Permitting: Navigating EPA Requirements & Regulatory Changes Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Get the latest updates and guidelines on EPA and state stormwater permitting requirements to keep your facility compliant. In this 60-minute audio conference you and your staff will learn:
- Your legal and technical requirements in the stormwater permitting process
- Latest regulatory information on BMPs, monitoring, reporting & recordkeeping
- Guidelines to develop a compliant Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan
- Specific examples of common permitting hang-ups and how to avoid them
Get the most up-to-date information on stormwater permitting requirements in this information packed 60-minute program. You and your staff will gain practical, hand-on tools to keep your facility compliant with the latest regulations.
- Latest Information on EPA Stormwater Permitting Process & Requirements
- Clear explanation of current stormwater permitting regulations
- What can you expect during a typical permitting process?
- Ways to effectively address information sought by EPA or state agencies
- Creating a Compliant Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan regulations and EPA guidance
- Specific requirements and guidelines for ensuring compliance
- Self-inspections, sampling, e training & spill control: What's required
- Common Permitting Pitfalls - How You Can Protect Your Facility
- What you can do if failure to complete application or provide information
- What happens if a facility fails to address key technical issues?
- Image is important: Tips to make you, your facility, and application look good
- Live Question and Answer - Have your specific Stormwater permitting issues addressed
Gary R. Brown, President of RT Environmental Services, is a recognized authority on key environmental compliance issues. His experience includes:
- Over 35 years as a Professional Engineer, including 30 years of engineering management.
- Concept development, permitting, design projects, complex facility upgrading, expansion and industrial closure, as well as Brownfield redevelopment projects.
- Implementation of major remediation projects and state-of-the-art improvements at environmental facilities in the public and private sectors.
- Provided services to clients in over 20 states.
- Preparation of and updating more than 100 SPCC plans for a variety of facilities
Seminar presenter on Stormwater Best Practices
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.