- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Nonprofit Employees & Volunteers: Tips to Energize & Retain the Best Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Retaining good staff and volunteers is critical to your nonprofit organization's success.
Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will discover:
- How to keep your top talent from jumping ship
- Strategies to motivate your staff and keep them engaged
- Specific tips to reduce employee and volunteer turnover
- What role supervisors must play to retain top talent
This practical 60-minute audio conference will provide you and your colleagues with the information you need to energize and retain your top volunteers and staff.
- Retention Do's & Don'ts for Top Employees
- What your best employees expect and how to motivate them
- Proven strategies to increase employee loyalty
- Hiring tips that guarantee retention success
- Keys to Inspiring Volunteers & Reducing Turnover
- Rewards & recognition: what is and isn't working?
- Specific tips to keep your volunteers engaged
- What motivates your volunteers to keep them committed to the cause?
- What Supervisors Can Do Today
- Real-world techniques to address the concerns of your best staff
- How to build trust and create the most positive outcome
- Motivational materials that work better than money
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific nonprofit questions answered
Carol Hacker is recognized as a leading authority on reducing turnover, increasing productivity and boosting morale. Her background includes:
- Founder and President of Hacker and Associates - a prestigious management consulting and seminar company
- Over 25 years delivering high-impact leadership solutions to such prestigious companies as IBM, Turner Broadcasting System, American Airlines, GE, Atlanta Braves and CNN
- One of the most in-demand and top-rated speakers in the country - speaking to thousands people a year.
Full participation in this program is applicable for 1 points in Category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.